request for you l33T mappers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Turha.

umm are you okay dude.. dude?
Jun 24, 2001
Costa Blanca, Spain
AS-Ballistic][AL :deal:

The most popular map of the league would deserve a sequel! :D :D Dont ya think?

I'm sure there's nuff talent out there to give it a thought.

/me keeps Grz in the cage.

Good Idea tho, but dont know if we could bribe SteelHORN to do that (or any other good mapper, where´s Muttz btw...) :rolleyes:

/me looks at Sobo

Undergroundlabs was great map, but it was totally indoors ( no launches ) :(
So leave Guardia be and make us Ballistic][ ;)

/me looks at Japs (Proxion was great)

I spent more time into making a map than like 2 hrs :rolleyes:

Im happy if i can finish GuardiaSQ sometime :)

If anyone feels they have got enough useful and technical ideas how to make Ballistic 2 post it in a thread. Lazy mappers like completele layouts at their hands to build a map after that.

Japster said:
Undergroundlabs was great map, but it was totally indoors ( no launches ) :(

Ive tried Lagoon which should become an indoor+outdoor map like ballsitic.
But i gave up after i roughly had the outside layout simply because I myself didnt like it. it had huge playability issues.

I just cant make large outside ares. If i can finsih Guardia maybe ill start on a sequel to ulabs some time (when im 20 :P)

A Second Bridge or Ballistic would be Fucking Excellent, or a RiverbedIV but then i think we would need Grz's Experteze for that ;) if someones gonna make another bridge or ballistic they gotta put the time in, and makea decent effort.

It'd probz be hard to think up new things an stuff but itd be sweet

I'd mayb map it if no1 else would, jus have to get off the addictiveness of the Static Meshes in Unreal 2 :p

Bridge][ would be a good one too... mayb with 2 bridges on either sides of a map :D