rep comment should show names

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao. just found this thread
anyway saytan you dont understand him
and i still dont get the part about whining about bad rep, i mean its yer right to whine about it, well that did cost me 1 or2 day ban(which i spent usefull on a project)
now lemme ask you guys why is it so hard to put your name in that lil box? why isit so hard to add it atumatically?
why cant you guys leave a decent msg there? why is there like 50% of the time no msg at all?
i cant answer the questions cept with chickens.

i cant say sum things that y i got it in me sig, sigh

oh and fel when ye come back after those months think twice, they will ban you again for it prolly will hapen to me again.

Reactions: Lawless and AnTi
adding the persons name to rep points ill just make for tic for tac rep point abuse, currant system is ok as long as admin don't mind pm's if we feel hard done by the person giving neg rep, or if they think it fair to explain why.

Reactions: Necroscope
i knew that he was stupid.... but THAT stupid? :lol:

the rep system is entertaining afterall :D

btw, how would only allow green make the system useless? more green -> better. don't have to care about red.

AnTi said:
btw, its possible to check what/how many rep pts u got latest days?
In your userCP your rep points are shown along with the last 5 bits of rep you got. These show if you got green, red, grey (rep from a user with no rep altering power), the post, date, and the comment. It doesn't show how much they give and I don't think its possible for us to enable that (easily).

Crazy Squirrel said:
... up to 1 month ban now.
Edit: 2 month

any reason for the 2 months?

prolly cuz he gave you bad rep huh?

well.. kinda unfair dont you think?

if ppl give him bad rep you ban him, and he gives you bad rep for that then you ban him longer.

PLD Crazy Squirrel

SnowCat said:

At a guess Id say duplicate accounts.
Making new accounts everytime an old one is banned means extended banning period, im sure if he keeps making new accounts he could get it upto a year or longer if he tried hard enough ;) its a standard rule for everyone in this forums, fel should get an msg/email informing about the ban whenever an admin is able to send him one.

SnowCat said:

prolly cuz he gave you bad rep huh?

well.. kinda unfair dont you think?

if ppl give him bad rep you ban him, and he gives you bad rep for that then you ban him longer.

PLD Crazy Squirrel

lmao read this thread and then post something.

Reactions: Necroscope
8 Dupe accountsfor the sole purpose to abuse reputation i.e. giving himself positive
2 Further dupe accounts and abuse at me tell me to suck his dick
1 more dupe account and abuse at me telling me i'm a motherfucker and a cunt

I don't really care about my rep, people are welcome to disagree with me, no one is always right. Besides none of his 12 accounts (including his normal one) have any reputation altering powers. So nice deduction assuming thats the reason he's been banned :rolleyes: As others have said read the thread :]

to me that looks like you did ban him longer cuz of rep comment.
Allmost half UTA Forum Members do that, no comment at all or do post shit like Fe did, but why you not banning them?
p.s.: open your icq, i think he wanna talk to you, like a grown up and not the way you are doing it... public in forum... its easy to post about somebody that cant post back right?

snowcat, it's nice that you want to defend him, but try not to be as stupid as he is, or not to show it at least..

i have to defend cs here for once :rolleyes:

Snow, I dont think it's his opinion that got him banned.

it was the way he expressed it. More than deserved IMO.

Snowcat if you re read CS's post youll see he was trying to bypass the ban AFTER hed been banned for all the dupe accounts to give himself rep points, not just because of the rep comment.

Fel says: F0 UTA!

p.s.: open your icq, i think he wanna talk to you, like a grown up and not the way you are doing it... public in forum... its easy to post about somebody that cant post back right?
Felerian isnt banned from IRC as far as I know, nor have some magic powers denied him access to his e-mail services just because he is banned from these forums here.
But the striking question to your post there is.. do you really think, after having read this thread in detail, is he really as grown up as you think?

Yes, i do think so.

Try seeing this from a other point of view Neph. If somebody made a laugh out of you and you had no chance to protect yourself cuz you are banned, and as we know the kiddie´s in the league allready post many stuff in the rep system cuz you cant see a name. And now he cant even post back... easy for many to just post a "LOL" or a "Idiot" e.g. so imo i would get pissed too and prolly get dragged away too. After all he calmed down now... he regrets what happend.

Status
Not open for further replies.