rep comment should show names

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy Squirrel said:
I havn't had a pm about one unjustified rep point yet.
Ok, fine. From now on I'll be sure to pm or email the admins every time I get a rep point I think was unjustified.

Well Ice, how can u make a rep system "abuse-free".. it's all about people's point of view. And you cannot change or control that.

Btw Humph.. I havent seen many posts from you, where negative rep wouldnt have been justified ;)
Just my POV tho :p:

Last edited:
Reactions: AnTi
It says that i must spread some rep around before giving it to:
Cece, Felerian, Humph and some others...

sorry for you if you don't see the link, cs

cece: take a look at my thread, there's 4 or 5 suggestions ;)

I havn't had a pm about one unjustified rep point yet.

that because i can't look further back than 5 rep points, and of course people who read the thread will be more carefull now.

but i will do the same as humpo, everytime i receive unjustified rep i will send a PM.

Ive read your other thread.. and none of those "solutions" would really help imo.

Allow green only - why have it at all then if people can just "agree"
Showing names - that would be ridiculous, Saytan explained why. it would just turn the rep system into some kind of Kings Of Chaos (if u remember ;) )
Disable the rep system - thats hardly a way to make it abuse-free.

Felerian.... next time you feel hard done by don't go creating 8 duplicate accounts to give yourself positive rep.... The comments that your multiple personallitys gave you gave us a good chuckle... and now everyone else:
Fel ownz you all
most UTA is shit
your cool
nice one Fel, your right
YEEEEEAAAAHHHH !!!!!!!!!
Let the kiddo´s be, they grow up soon m8
Why cant they just leave the cool guys be?
ignore the pricks m8

The thing is new accounts don't have any rep power........ so u kinda just managed to pm yourself 8 times, get yourself a 2 week break from the forums, and provide us all with a laugh..... Way to go! :lol:

Reactions: X-Bomb and gringo
roflol though reason you anit had any pm's cs is everyone else can't be arsed tbh, ive had a couple which where just saddo's getting thier jolly's at my expense but i cant be arsed to do anything about it, if it stopped me posting and adding attacments to posts then i would be more active in complaining.

:lol: SenZei^

Now trying to bypass his ban with more accounts, dear oh dear, up to 1 month ban now.
Edit: 2 month

Last edited:
Crazy Squirrel said:
Felerian.... next time you feel hard done by don't go creating 8 duplicate accounts to give yourself positive rep.... The comments that your multiple personallitys gave you gave us a good chuckle... and now everyone else:

The thing is new accounts don't have any rep power........ so u kinda just managed to pm yourself 8 times, get yourself a 2 week break from the forums, and provide us all with a laugh..... Way to go! :lol:

:lol: :rofl:

lol is this guy for real?:lol:
We need to get a rule about members having some sorta basic inteligence i think:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.