rep comment should show names

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SnowCat said:
Yes, i do think so.

Try seeing this from a other point of view Neph. If somebody made a laugh out of you and you had no chance to protect yourself cuz you are banned, and as we know the kiddie´s in the league allready post many stuff in the rep system cuz you cant see a name. And now he cant even post back... easy for many to just post a "LOL" or a "Idiot" e.g. so imo i would get pissed too and prolly get dragged away too. After all he calmed down now... he regrets what happend.
but the point is (IMO!),
youre saying people laugh at him and and he gets mad because of *that*. but do you realise *why* people laughed at him? they laughed at him AFTER he had done all that stuff with the accounts, which you describe as getting dragged away (getting mad).

but its good that he sees what went wrong (I read that from your post?), and even better that he calmed down.

SnowCat said:
to me that looks like you did ban him longer cuz of rep comment.
Allmost half UTA Forum Members do that, no comment at all or do post shit like Fe did, but why you not banning them?
p.s.: open your icq, i think he wanna talk to you, like a grown up and not the way you are doing it... public in forum... its easy to post about somebody that cant post back right?

Snowcat,
1) half the UTA Forum members do not post offensive things in rep comments.
2) half the UTA Forum members do not post offensive things in rep comments to admins who put time and effort into running these forums.
3) half the UTA Forum members do not use sign up 3 accounts after being banned 9 times to post offensive rep comments to admins.

The bulk of the ban is due to him overriding the admin teams authority by creating new accounts after being banned. If we want someone unbanned then we'll unban - do not re-register to bypass it.

I don't use ICQ btw, I can be contacted on IRC or by email [email protected] - although I believe doh emailed him about the ban.

Can´t you just delete this thread and not allow any1 posting anything more about 1337 rep points?

Cause the fact still remains...

It´s obvious if you look at this Histo how it´s going...

Attachments

• Who cares.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 121
  • Who cares1.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 122
  • Who cares2.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Who cares3.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 125
  • Who cares4.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 120
  • Care histogram.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 124
His ban has been reduced as I believe he regrets his actions and is sorry.

I don't think theres anything left to be discussed on this now.
Closed.

Reactions: Despise
Status
Not open for further replies.