Old Skool

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

well the old skool league was suggested and may be very possible to start so we tryin to sort the team out so we ready if it does start:)

old-school mi5 is impossible to organize. beetlejuice, kapten sweden, khraiven, son of sweden and anna are gone. that leaves me and spirit. perhaps termi, steel and mizzy could be contacted in some way.
but perhaps i should play with roger, tueur's dorc (that's old school if anything), seeker, zyx, nuke, xena and the rest in mod instead (btw, swyzz you're a mod n00b fs :D )

btw, swyzz you're a mod n00b fs :D
FFS! I downloaded the UT demo the day it came out almost 3 years ago.. I wanna be old school too! :(

Not my fault it took Nuke and others so long to convince me to join MoD.. :P

Damn.. those were the times.. With my new Logitech Wingman Gaming Mouse and up to or more than 40 hours a week of online gaming. All the fun battles for top spot on NGStats (before it got fucked up).. Also got around to play a lot of DM back then..
Since then it's been all down hill.. :bawling:

Well u yougsters wasn't even born when the really old skool was back in the 70's when we played f00kin "tetris" on ABC 80 computers, now thats what I call old skool :D
________
Mcdonalds gift cards

Last edited:
I doubt if any remember me... but

Played assault from the start - remember being blown away by Ktulu's Sordid Legion and NRG and all the other clans listed here - though I never clanned myself. Lost my broadband (and almost the will to live!) and drifted out of the scene... it has been fantastically nostalgic to see the names in pixelated lights again.

If anyone needs a freelancer...

cool! i remember u ! i used to be called Jase-the-ace back then i saw u in publics a few times :)

Nice to be remembered

Nice to be remembered - I came back here on the off chance there was still Assault league play... having just got broadband back - and a cheeky LAN set-up - I have been introducing my flatmates to their asses in old wanders such as Seige, Bridge and Resurrection of the Warlock. What was the name of the server way back in the day that had all these custom maps?

Hell - how do you play assault these days - and is there still a trick guide somewhere?

MMmmm i am sure =[NPU]= entered the league in february 2000 when tbw / chaos / (-8-) were in div 3 then

Nah, we didn't join the League till October 2000; NPU started after Geno.Cider left us. So if we're going for old skool as poss (and the idea's still alive) then we should have Geno.Cider :bananna:

But the idea seems dead... :|

Last edited: