Old Skool

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

aye i bet i could get a few old school UT Lords :)

Me, Fishy, Thunder, Skeleton, maybe Pun cuz hes still around, Lenny is at army so no,
Destroyer :) is somewhere havent seen him in ages :/
Ganja, i havent spoken with him for almost a yr :/
Fragwiz and Cerb and FvB, Havent spoken to them in ages :/
Anyone remember dr evil and slayer? heh that was old school
i kno lords joined UTA june 2000 and i joined September 1st, 2000

oh and darkheart who joined a few weeks be4 we broke up :)

ah i remember my first match vs BO, we lost 4-2 and had another match vs Ai after that and got raped 7-1 :)

the first map vs BO was astheno and i was so nervous i was shaking so hard i could hardly play

that was when UT owned :)

Originally posted by Lightning
ah i remember my first match vs BO, we lost 4-2 and had another match vs Ai after that and got raped 7-1 :)

the first map vs BO was astheno and i was so nervous i was shaking so hard i could hardly play

that was when UT owned :)

omfg, i had that too in my first league match. Jesus, so many adrenaline :spit:

hmmm I guess Im old school now... I remember when Dorm wrote those old MoD things lol.

Dormouse and myself (GIJoe) still play UT.

Did this ever happen? If not it should be done, itd be good to see the old school clans.

yeah rushing :D

he rocked.
he left 1stDMS to join aak with femme fatal.
Still pld with him in CTF clan ~dp~ until a few months ago, he is still allot on quakenet #dp.ut :chase:

Last edited:
MMmmm i am sure =[NPU]= entered the league in february 2000 when tbw / chaos / (-8-) were in div 3 then and god i loved the chaos vs npu matches first was 8-6 to npu second was 8-6 to chaos and third was 7-7 :D i could do me best to get em all back together but it may not work :(

Okie i got 3 old members Benzo , Me and Gunhellsweek to sign up so its very possible npu can do it :)

Geno.Cider is very possible too i just found out :D

Last edited: