Old Skool

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

thx for the table CS...
*shocked* we are not in yet, i really thought we were in a bit longer :lol:
I still feel like playing here from the beginning although i dont

Holding Zone

Clan (Click for Details) Played
HiR| 0
->WoG-< 2
[SAS] 1
=]N$A[= 1
[HÄRD] 0
^^SR'z^^ <--- :mischief: ??

I played about half a year DM/CTF ,too before i started AS with UKS, i started about summer 2000 with a crap celeron without 3d-accelarator which i played on about a YEAR :D

Celeron 400 and Voodo 3-2000. Thanks to ISDN, I had a stable ping of around 180.....

But the best thing I ever used for playing was my cordless desktop. UT just chewed throught its batteries :D

phear said get some old players back! ut-lords is back with the old leader russianskeleton ... i hope ut-l is old enough ;)

me2

TBW joined league at same time as sixth, which was about 8 months after league started afaik. I always consider those first 8 months to be what ppl refer to as old skool.

BO!!!

and beside that, all members from BO who started to play in the league are still BO Members :D

Beat that!

]>BO<[Lohengrin
]>BO<[Mournblade
]>BO<[Kil´Jaiden
]>BO<[thePROPHET!
]>BO<[Towanda
]>BO<[Vit
]>BO<[NeoCron
]>BO<[Goingin

Aren´t we old-skool? :P

Originally posted by MunkZ
me2

TBW joined league at same time as sixth, which was about 8 months after league started afaik. I always consider those first 8 months to be what ppl refer to as old skool.

Sixth was a little bit sooner. Not much tho. We waited a long time to join. think 3 or 4 months or sth lol

MM lets see I started {R-C} about october 2000 and we had our first friendly match on 14th april against Fallen Angels })FA({ we lost 7-5 , Saw a few clans come and go in the time A$C,USE,ROCK. LOL and we started using the xan skin as it was our robot skin. ahem it didnt last too long was sick of getting :mingun: on overlord beach too easy, yet some things never change :lol:

Last edited: