Old Skool

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Phear

The all powerful W|G!
May 27, 2001
Birmingham, UK
Well a combination of old -=]NRG[=- members dropping by the forums, >ION< leaving and the whole Assault nearing its end, and the fact I'm an old sentimental fart, well anyway I'm gonna do my damnest to sort an old skool competition out :D

Ok we need to get teams of 5 (since that will be easier than 6 lol) of members from the clans that made up the original utassault.net league, up to around July 2000 time. I'm confident we can get -=]NRG[=-, [KSL] and probably Mi5 too, I would hope maybe we'll see >ION<, LuNa, Mi6, AAK and MoD too, maybe more.

Anyway, if your old skool, speak to any of your old clan members, drag em back to AS for one last time, lets have a blast, and see some of the old faces back here for one last time :D

well i was in DS and start of UT_Lords dont no if thats old enuff....
name was (DS)Killa and UT_lord"Killa"

not bad ill see ya well not many changes many people rejoined

we were one year younegr which is a bah chanbger <s ee are very young astill we didnt drink so much beer one year baho! D:DD: assualr oxx nce diea phear i think assualt wil last a while as ut 2k2 1wiont have it :D

phear do yiz ahve a legae table someheerw fro may 3000? 200 i emena grrr i wont try to type anymoe1 ;:D