New Server!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
Yes it's true!

gameservers.nl have generously provided us with a new League Server :) The server is currently up at Unreal://62.212.73.77:7777 and hopefully will be fully configured by tonight (depending on how lazy Phear is). It has been named Server #5, and the broadcast channel for the server will be, wait for it... #utaserver5 :P

Thanks also to Supermic of UAS for contacting gameservers.nl in the first place :)

Last Response Time: 20 ms

Highest Response Time: 20 ms
Lowest Response Time: 20 ms
Average Response Time: 20 ms

Total Number of Packets Sent: 1

Dropped/Lost Packets 0
Dropped/Lost Packets %: 0 %

Oh yeah, fear my ping! :thumb:

a server in holland :)
very nice
now we gotta get all those low ping bastard uk'ers to be prepared to play on the dutch server

:) u scouse cunt :p tr00 though i get 30-40 ping there and im in liverpool to but im a jock :boozer: ;)

Hope to meet you all on gameserversnl server (like he said same as ourz :scream: :hump: ) Happy fragin!

fukcin class same ping as on our NGZ (and kinda same IP starts with 62..) so i suppose it is a german server and only handled by gameservers.nl, maxybe provided by NGZ-Servers, those are very similar, well from now on ill look strange to anybody who thinks wow Server5 is nice but the UKS servers tinks!!