New Server!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:cuddle: for gameservers.nl
@the whiners: remember that we have this sever FOR FREE. You cant expect it to be absolutely awesome/wonderful/perfect in everything.
And its a bit better than our current league server imo (sorry :P)
Btw my ping rules :D

ROFL micro, how funny does the wee guy look with the flak cannon and the yellow background :lol: looks like hes shooting stars lol

i saw some players on this server (#5) today (must have been ]UAS[ vs (-8-) ). and from outside the server the ping of each player was 200 and more.

i wonder if it was just me, or if there were wrong values displayed, because nothing about that is in the matchcomments.

[edit]
i am posting this because we have had a match
(http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=1547)
on this server (and will have some more) with really bad pings.

i think we can nearly beat psychotics picture
(http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?postid=643043#post643043)
with the crappy pings on it :D.

i mean - this server is in NL and supposed to be nearly as "good" as german servers for us.
but it wasn't. (in fact it was still okay when katsch tested it first)

i traced it and the packets don't go to UK first anymore (yeehaw :yawn: )
but there are hops in between that push the ping up into the sky :(
[/edit]

any1 else experienced this?

Last edited:
today, AAK had another match, but on server #1.
at 19 gmt we started training and pings were okay (f6 150 as usual, we stopped crying about that). then, maybe 19.20 gmt some of our players got kicked, came back and we all had f6-ping much above 200. 20 gmt the match vs. AkA started but our pings still were that fucking high - there was no chance to do anything, just being shot and shot and shot and shot and shot.......and so on.
at, 21:20 gmt my ping went down to nearly used f6-ping 160, but then it was 7-0 for aka - so there was no chance anymore to win this crap.

this is no whining or something, and i know servers are for free, but we nearly always lose of pingdisadvantage, and that's not fair.

And Yeah, i really hate the suckers who dont want to reschedule only for a easier win. Guys u suck and ur mothers cannot be proud of you.

i think katsch doesn't want to say that we would beat the top-clans with a better ping.

and also if this sounds arrogant (it is not meant arrogant):
i am sure that we would NOT have lost agains elite with our usual "good" pings.

and the point is: the top clans already have played us with nearly equal pings!
When the played on a german server, they ping only about 10 or 20ms better i'd say.

blah i know this sounds like whining.
but a bit more fairness would be cool
so plz understand how much the elite-match pissed me (us) off :(

Last edited:
Nah, the Connections from Germany just suck major ass, especially when use Telekotz (Deutsche Telekom)

I´m thinking of changing to NGI, Q-DSL or Arcor (yeh, 1.5MBit down - FLAT), any experience with them?