New Server!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

im dutch and my f1 ping looks great (50-70) but my f6 ping is shite :( its all over the place, one minute its 80 the next its 190

but a new server is always nice I hope its more stable for the rest of my clan :D

this server is fuckin WANK

hehe only j/k its kinda average, be interested to see how it perfroms wit 12 ppl at 8 o'clock instead of 6 ppl in the middle of the morning :rofl:

anyway @ 11 this morning
f1 45-70 (not that it matters)
f6 80-95 (slightly better than jolt was at the same time)

but WAIT? if this server is so fantastic, we're going to have nothing left to moan about :(. It has to go :teehee:

Well its nice to have another server!
Would it be better to the portuguese?
Well i hope so...
Any way DANKE gameservers.nl ! ;)
)[IDC]( OWNS HOLDING ZONE! :)

Originally posted by Nanko
im dutch and my f1 ping looks great (50-70) but my f6 ping is shite :( its all over the place, one minute its 80 the next its 190

but a new server is always nice I hope its more stable for the rest of my clan :D
im belgian :p :D
Server looks great
f1 50-60
f6 80-100

tho im with yoko. lets see how it plays with the full load ;)

from the same company as ]UAS[ their server, right? :nod:

I still know when i tested their server with 6v6... I can say the ping you will get their is very good...

thumbs up for the server :thumb:

How interesting.

I just jumped on this server to see how it played, and 4 members of the [BiO] clan (Genesis, The_Bom, Dominatrix, Predi-Kanh) insisted that it was in fact their server and if I didnt "piss off" they would be forced to ban me.

Answers on a postcard pls....

lol they were on barrysworld..they called me an aimbot and fucked off to MSN..sayin they wanted a peaceful server..they also r tryin 2 hijack servers lol...n00bs.