New Server!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yeehaw!! Nice Work!!!!

One thing, the routing from Germany goes thru the UK then to the Netherlands :rofl:

ping.jpg

inetnum: 62.212.73.0 - 62.212.73.255
netname: LEASEWEB
descr: LeaseWeb
descr: P.O. Box 616
descr: 3500AP, Utrecht
descr: Netherlands
descr: www.leaseweb.nl
@ Cash, the Server is actually in the Netherlands :P

Having 62 as the first octet in an IP doesn't mean much, it means it's european and assigned by RIPE but thats about all (although even that might not be 100% true).

Even my IP on UK adsl provided by Tiscali starts with 62. :P

oh thx CS i've found some differences now too and also the IPS of my m8s on DSL often start with 62. :D
difference is the f6 ping is really high and the f1 ping really low but i think all in all its a very good League server!! good work!

Wow 2 out of 5 league server playable for me now :)

:rofl: @ pOOf

im still waiting for the first german league server but the dutch server is nice too :thumb:

n1 ... a lower ping for low-ping-dutches 0_o
leagueserver 3 is still better for German T-Arsed :S

This ping test taken at 08:41 GMT this morning. Actual in-game F1 ping last night was in the 50-70 range, F6 ping in the 70-100 range. i.e. about exactly what I get to UTA servers 1 and 2.

Attachments

• ping.jpg
    ping.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 23