New AutoRIP trick...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneaky said:
lol :lol: just rename it, you don't need any special program for that. can be done with windows itself or you use the command-prompt.:bah:
I know that, was only replying to micro.
Sum leac.. eh ppl might know this proggie is actually quite handy ;)

useless i didnt even watch the demo, does the word irony apply to you? :P

and not being able to change file extensions is funny :lol: :D

Auto RIP used to be on the old ION orange server. So im guessing they played it a few times :o

{24}Useless said:
Lol Ice I just noticed that. Are there any three-letter words you'd like to say before I remove your testicles with a buzz-saw? Besides I don't think ION were around by the time AutoRIP came out :fingers:

actually autorip was on vote for league once before the time it got in :p:

Not bad trick , but why are you always trying to invent new tricks Useless ? :P

Cos I'm crap at the shooting bit so I beat people by using tricks :P

Plus it's great fun coming up with map exploits and stuff.

Nanko said:
found it myself but takes me about 3 times longer to perform then you :lol: so thought it was kinda... uhmm.... wellll.... useless...

Well you're probably failing it because when u try to hammer off the wall upwards, you hit an invisible barrier above you and drop to the floor. Took me ages to figure out that before you hammer upwards, move a tiny bit backwards so you will miss the barrier on your way up, but still be standing on the invisible ledge :P

yea but its still hard, coz u have to hammer of the wall and get push outwards instead of going directly upwards

Well just think of it in the same way as getting up the side of the ship in Frigate. Dunno if you noticed the RMB click near the top for a boost - sometimes you need and and others you don't.

just saw it and I have to say :old:
I tried that on a praccy 3or4months ago and always did that, but my teammates said its not good and you loose too much health on it, and enemies will see ya, so I let it :P
btw not bad that u share trix :D

There's always one :shake:

Well remember the idea is that you'll have just picked up six vials, giving you 130 health, which makes it far easier. Ty for the nice comment about sharing though :cuddle:

Btw Micro I know what you did in AutoRIP v us and we've taken steps :mad: lol.

{24}Useless said:
Plus it's great fun coming up with map exploits and stuff.

No, it's not 'great'. Exploits ruin maps. It could force us to remove them from the league if a solution is not found.
So plz if you find a 'trick' you are not sure about it consult before posting.

This Autorip dem... nice 1.
I knew the invis ledge, didn't know it was that long nor that you can reach it dodgin from the ramp :)

Btw why don't you actually ZIP your dems instead of faking the extension to fool the attachments system?
Always problems... not everyone is a computer n3rd :D

For god sake Psy, how hard is it to remove four characters from a filename, especially since it says to do that in the actual post? I don't think you need to be a computer nerd to cope with that :D I'm not trying to fool the system or whatever - just seemed a bit daft to zip a single 74kb file that's all.

And when I said exploits I didn't mean that in the 'ones that might be illegal' sense of the word - I just meant tricks and stuff like ripper-shots, hammer-jumps etc. Wrong word to choose - sorry. I don't see much about this trick that will be deemed illegal since there are wall bugs and invisible ledges on a few maps and they're all OK. If on the other hand I find something that I think would probably be seen as illegal, I'll PM an admin - just ask Mughi :P

Aye renaming a file aint exactly hard.... provided ur not a n00b who has file extensions turned off :rolleyes:

lol I know it's very simple, for you and for me it is, but there is always someone (or more than one) with problems to watch your dems, as this thread itself proves.

And don't get paranoid :P The advice was for everyone, your autorip trick is okish of course:D

{24}Useless said:
Well just think of it in the same way as getting up the side of the ship in Frigate. Dunno if you noticed the RMB click near the top for a boost - sometimes you need and and others you don't.

Why not just make a backwards hammerjump from the end of the ramp with vials like Nanko does in the nk movie? Faster and doesn't require a secondary hammer to finish it..