New AutoRIP trick...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

kooma said:
Why not just make a backwards hammerjump from the end of the ramp with vials like Nanko does in the nk movie? Faster and doesn't require a secondary hammer to finish it..

I prefer that one,too :P

Weeeeeeeeell it's true innit? It's liek booking or the Bridge boot-jump - you just know someone's going to try it every game.

So instead you're willing to spend 10 seconds trying to get to that invi ledge and lose a shitload of health with two hammers? O-kay, good luck m8 :rolleyes:

How does an upwards hammer jump lose you a shitload of health, compared to a backwards hammer jump? I only did that RMB jump at the top because it needed it that particular time - doesn't always need it though. So if you do it right it's the exact same health and it's more hidden.

Jeez be reasonable here people, pff! I havent watched the demo, nor im planning to watch it, cuz i aint got UT, but damn, he's actually SHARING something with the community, someone who invented an unknown trick for a lot of people (according to reply's). U guys just shout at him to do something else and its a waste of time blablabla.

Good job useless :thumb:

Aye plz stop criticizing ppl for sharing tricks :rolleyes:
Every trick posted here doesn't need to be the fastest-safest-smartest-most useful-advantageous-absolutely best trick ever.
Maybe it's impossible to perform on a league war vs a semi-decent def, not even on pubs vs noobs, but still it's a trick, new or old, but a trick, and thx for sharing it :thumb:

(Speaking in general, not about this Autorip jump)

@Autorip trick: It can be done without althammer, a single hammerjump is enough if you place correctly :D

Autorip trick: It can be done without althammer, a single hammerjump is enough if you place correctly

That's what I've been trying to say :P

Look it wasn't supposed to replace every single other trick you may know OK? It's just an option - use it if you want. If you don't want to use it then don't.

Btw that whole area has weird invisible floors round the level of the laser bridge along the walls. I always thought Auto was a buggy, badly-done, unfinished map and every time I play it I find something else that was shoddily put together :( Still dunno how it even got into the league vote but nm. \\

And wtf is this smiley??? :3some:

Last edited by a moderator:
Psychotic said:
Aye plz stop criticizing ppl for sharing tricks :rolleyes:

We're not criticizing the person sharing a trick, we're criticizing the trick itself.

Which brings me to the second point: stop criticizing people about criticizing stuff :rolleyes:. It's everyone's basic right to have opinions and you are hardly an institution to change that even if your position as a league admin might give you a false illusion of it.

I'm all for sharing tricks and tips but if I see some trick which takes far too long to perform even on publics, I reserve the right to refer to it as useless, in public. I admit the wording I used probably could have been better but it doesn't change the pre-mentioned.

I myself have posted demos about tricks in this forum and took whatever criticism there was as just that, criticism, not as attacks towards my person. I expect the same from everyone else..

[edit] Deadly, I think you're in no position to say anything about anything considering your past history in the UTA community. [/edit]

jeez that was my opinion as well. Where have I said that it has any kind of extra weight because of my league admin position? :confused:

Every joke/link posted on chit chat is old, every trick is well known &/or useless, every movie released shows stolen launches.
With the time you will have no more jokes, tricks nor movies to criticize.

Psychotic said:
jeez that was my opinion as well.

Oh! So it's ok for you to ciriticize but not the for the rest of us, is that it? Or what exactly are you saying? :rolleyes:

If people can't handle criticism about what they do, then maybe they should stop what they're doing. I have heard different things about our clan movie as well as my own movie and I intend to make a new one dispite the criticism about my first one. Why? Because you just can't please everyone now can you.

Live with it..

Last edited:
Again I wasn't and I'm not setting any kind of 'rule' here but speaking as any other member of the community can do.
Dunno where you got the idea from.

Psychotic said:
Again I wasn't and I'm not setting any kind of 'rule' here but speaking as any other member of the community can do.
Dunno where you got the idea from.

Didn't get it from anywhere. You just sound make it sound like it. And yet again, what are you saying exactly?

kooma said:
[edit] Deadly, I think you're in no position to say anything about anything considering your past history in the UTA community. [/edit]
This is bollox. Does aimbotting have anything to do with sharing my opinion? No, it doesnt. I may be a cheater, low on the rang of popularity, i dont care, but you are not telling me what to do or what NOT to do kooma. Ur nothing here too. If psy or mugh (or any respected admin) would tell me what to do, i'd listen, cuz they actually run the place here.

To the point: ur slagging his trick off. Cudnt u just say "yea, thnx for sharing!" instead of telling him another trick which might be better? I guess he'd find out himself what to do and what not to do.

[Offtopic]
:llama: kooma :llama: ;)
[/Offtopic]