New AutoRIP trick...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Deadl¥ said:
To the point: ur slagging his trick off. Cudnt u just say "yea, thnx for sharing!" instead of telling him another trick which might be better?

what would be the point in saying that?

Kooma made an argument that the trick isnt very usefull becoz there are better ones closeby..... that's not slagging Useless or the trick

Useless didnt take it offencively at all and replied this trick could be good becoz it is unexpected.... which is a good point.....all normal discussion imo.

first person in this thread to start slagging off is you deadly.

U obviously didnt read the whole thread.
Anyways, i made my point here, ciao.

{24}Useless said:
For my next trick thread I want 8 pages so get out yer big fonts :)

:lol:

And yes, do post demos about tricks even if peeps like myself are showing criticism towards them. It's only a good thing if you can be arsed to do so.

I don't mind if people don't like them or don't think they're worthwhile - I just want opinions. It's the shouts of OLD that get boring :P

You've probably dloaded one of the ones that were actual .dem files but had .zip added on the end so the forum would allow the upload. So just remove .zip from the end of the filename and it should now end in .dem

aye there's a better hammer like kooma said :p^..

oh and btw u dont need an secondary hammerjump so no health problems
:bunny:

Last edited: