New AutoRIP trick...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Quite a nice AutoRIP thing - good for 2 v 2 probably ;) Remove the .zip from the filename and open in Demo Manager. And don't any bugger say OLD, cos I only just friggin invented it and never saw anyone else do it ever ever :fingers:

Attachments

• Useless - AutoRIP.dem.zip
    73.6 KB · Views: 153
Won't play here.......screen just goes black....(my intro screen)

Last edited:
and how canI remove that .zip @ end if it automaticly starts from zip and if I want to change it there is no .zip????????

and btw, make it easier: just zip that file and uplaod itand dont change that name of that file.

Wanna just tell us wot it is cos ur demos never work on my comptuer anyway. If its that dodge off the railway into sniper nest then it "isnt new" shall we say :D

WOWWWWWWWWW THATS AMAZING JOKO UR MISSING OUT HAHA :bah:

ok ok it was actually pretty good useless :crazy:

and if u get a blank screen its coz the filename has spaces. just rename to AUTORIP.DEM or summin.

Last edited:
Oh big bollox. Right look I'll just zip it although it seems like a lot of trouble to go to for a 75kb file :P So this one here just unzips, you don't have to rename or anything. I forget that not all OS's can handle filenames with spaces so I'll rename the actual dem file too. And no it's not the tracks thing - it's later than that. I don't have Winzip cos I just use Winrar for archives, so try opening it with Winrar if Winzip won't work.

Btw thank-you for my first ever thumbs-up on a trick XB lol.

Attachments

• MarryMeXBomb.zip
    31.3 KB · Views: 79
Japster said:
Get a proggie called changetype :D

lol :lol: just rename it, you don't need any special program for that. can be done with windows itself or you use the command-prompt.

:bah:

Lol Ice I just noticed that. Are there any three-letter words you'd like to say before I remove your testicles with a buzz-saw? Besides I don't think ION were around by the time AutoRIP came out :fingers:

when I try to open ur file it says the file is damaged

d/l it 3 times now still same message :(

Hmmm ok I'll upload it again here for your sake, though others have dloaded it ok so it can't be the file :/ Remove .zip from the filename - it's a dem file not a zip since I know the first non-zipped file was openable.

Attachments

• Auto.dem.zip
    73.6 KB · Views: 61
found it myself but takes me about 3 times longer to perform then you :lol: so thought it was kinda... uhmm.... wellll.... useless...