lenny, you suck

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mc slag, what's your problem?

Cause Grz posts a screenie he made as spectator in a 1v1 between me and konnan you gonna start throwing shit @ me?

Is Grz too strong for you to flame or what?

Fuck off idiot

Originally posted by «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

lmao i remember me thinking that when he accused me of botting and lagsliding that one time :lol:

rofl i don't even know this n00blike prick

Originally posted by «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

lmao i remember me thinking that when he accused me of botting and lagsliding that one time :lol:

same as me, we play 1v1 i got good start 3:0 or something, he said: FFS fucking pl(but ping 50 ) can u restart please.
ALways shit comments like that, and why shall i play with this kind of mofo then?

LOOOOOOOOOL IM LMAO HERE!!!!!!! U GUYS ARE ALL THE SAME
i played yesterday against Yoshimitso or something, that mi5 guy. we pld first.... i was 3-1 in frotn, then i crashed. we started again, he was 11-1 and owning me there. then i crashed agauin (rutime error crap) and came back..... LOL he didnt believe me rofl, he thougt i left cuz i was losing LOL i dont care a shit, its was just for fun lol. but after that i owned him :p: har har, then he had to cry and he left lol
how silly, sam u look the same as he. is it something from mi5 or what?

Originally posted by Samy

same as me, we play 1v1 i got good start 3:0 or something, he said: FFS fucking pl(but ping 50 ) can u restart please.
ALways shit comments like that, and why shall i play with this kind of mofo then?

Don't start telling shit about me what i didn't say.
Or come up with some demos in which i said it,
stupid mofo

LOOOL, you're much better yourself in attitude you than i am, right?

You want me to post demos in which you say sorry about being childish when you were losing and started whining about ping etc.
You want me to post demos in which you say sorry for being a bad loser, but that's it because you just find it hard to take a loss.

lol fuck off with your bullshit arguments, come up with real stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.