lenny, you suck

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly , now u make point
scorp played more dm so its obvious hed be better then me... i have shit feeling for dm in certain maps
when i was more active in dm i was better then scorp

ping didnt matter so much in our games cuz we both pinged well, and i prefer a normal 80 f6 ping then a 50 f6 ping
scorp is a really good player yeh but then he doesnt need to act like a freaking ut god cuz then ill only think lower about him.
still the pic u posted at that point was way outta subject

LoL, im sure if me or Konnan spent hours every day playing dm like scorp now does, we would be maybe as good if not better, that can be debated all day, so its stupid to even bring it up.

U cant possibly compare konnan to scorp now? Kon hardly plays assault nowadays let alone dm.

The times when scorp was just a "assaulter", he got owned by me, kon and many others.

Then he goes play dm full time, comes back and starts beating pure assaulters, thinking he rocks.

Yes, n1.

Btw in the game mod which Konnan and I, do play, have scorp with his elite dm skills & u grz beating us in a 2v2 Assault yet?.

IMO, that shows who is good, because all 4 players were assault players.

Why not go get gen and scorp to play me and konnan in a 2v2 assault?. They both played assault for many years.

As for me and konnan being above average dm players, yea we are above average dm players for being just assaulters and playing the odd dm for fun :).
What would happen if we went full time...

See GRZ? posting screenies like you did prooves shit.
I know scorp would own me now tho, i ve stopped playing UT completly nearly 2months ago anyway
Just to show 1 screenie taken out of its context mean fuck all.

YAWN FFS

now ION have gone its MI5 vs NRG now ????

i think i might swallow my tounge its so exciting FUCK WITS

you own fuck all get the message!!! NOONE CARES

i think konnan and scorp are soooooo gonna fuck

mc:
Then he goes play dm full time, comes back and starts beating pure assaulters, thinking he rocks.

umm, Laurie has beaten people like lauke and r0x (if ya dont know who they are then tough shit).... proving he isnt just good at raping assault players.

anyways i dunno what this bollox is about... 1-1 with sweden atm :\ arse

Did i say he hasnt beaten players like that? No i didnt.

I said if he plays dm full time, like gen. Then challenges assaulters and wins, taking screenies to say look i beat these players in DM, doesnt prove nothing.

Its like a top ctf clanner asking an assaulter for a 1v1 in ctf.

@ Opti, yes its a shame, if u go read the mi5 forums, and notice who started the flames and who also tried to keep the peace with locking threads and trying to say stop.

you own fuck all get the message!!! NOONE CARES

If noone cared, then Grz and Scorp wouldnt come on our forums complaining about who played and why they lost etcetc.

When u beat us last game 7-6 i think, did any mi5 come flame? Nah we said gg, but as u won, theres no need to flame is there.

This just goes to show some people in NRG cant take losing.

did i point fingers ??

no

did i say it was Mi5 who said anything first ??

no.

would you like me to draw you a picture?.

so,

ill reiterate NOONE CARES !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.