lenny, you suck

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
he left assault and is still active as hell... and 1 of the most active spammers in the utas forumz atm

Ye i'm very active assault player, played vs Mi5 since ION match, didn't play assault between those matches lol

and ye, i like to spam some forumz these days, but i'm kinda banned on mi5 forum:P

err uve been telling everybody for a long time u find assault skillless and shit and u kept on playing it...normal for some peeps

and ur banned from mi5 yeh, wonder why
but ur need to spam more is high cuz u made a new account :rolleyes: , a new accoutn for this so skilled paradise

Laurie does in fact own all at 1v1... no doubt about it

hes one of the best 1v1ers i know :) (and i know lots of good 1v1ers)

errr grz, i can show u 50 pics of me owning scorp so let it flow
and scorp, je ego is wel heel erg omhoog gegaan.. t zal eens goed zijn als die DM vriendjes van je je aars eens zoude kicken

Did scorp play Samy yet?
I pld Scorp on DM 1vs1 we both won 1 map but samy beat me 10-2 or something both maps, but maybe that was because it was 10:00 in the morning or that I quit DM ;)

errr uzi just said scorp was better and i dont have to proof that im better in dm cuz i dont play it...
i just tell that i have also 50 pics of ownage and i can also post them all if i feel like it :P

errr i didnt say i never play dm but the times i played scorp i won most so u better be careful what ure saying before u get a stream of losing pics in front of u rows by rows...

and with not playing dm, i mean being active like scorp is for example... i just play some dm by times when i feel like

read my post again, ignoring peep :lol:
i played some more dm in the past yeah and owned him
he won against me when he was playing dm all day and i didnt play it... and it was pretty close except when i was being spawnraped all over like that pic u posted say... but its a bit lame to post dont ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.