lenny, you suck

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

^scorp^

Jun 13, 2001
original lenny, stealing my ideas

come up with your own ideas, and stop taking NRG within this shit, cause i'm not NRG anymore.

:zzz:

-= Ronny 01.06.20 10:58 u cheat!

-= Ronny 01.06.20 10:58 I am sure

-= Ronny 01.06.20 10:58 no aimbot, but I think u use radar

-= Ronny 01.06.20 10:59 and health thing

Scorpion_- 01.06.20 10:59 ye i do m8
how you found out?

-= Ronny 01.06.20 10:59 I just reviewed the demos styefish made of the
match

o whell, maybe is sammy selling his stuff to his friends?
but i know 1 person 100% sure, and if u dont wanna believe it ur stupid and a look like a :cow:

Originally posted by PizzaMan
o whell, maybe is sammy selling his stuff to his friends?
but i know 1 person 100% sure, and if u dont wanna believe it ur stupid and a look like a :cow:

omg, even third to fifth divisions players think they know stuff mwahahahha

oh ur stupid man
so u think a div3 guy dont know that sammy is a lame cheater?
im div2 btw ;) so stfu
and i am not takling about that NRG/mi5 stuf, but from that He1Hach1 - healt spy stuff / radar crap
so STFU IDIOT AND GIVE UR DOG A BLOWJOB

Last edited:
Originally posted by PizzaMan
and i am not takling about that NRG/mi5 stuf, but from that He1Hach1 - healt spy stuff / radar crap
so STFU IDIOT AND GIVE UR DOG A BLOWJOB

*yawn* u know shite...

ah well, phear kicked scorp outta nrg cuz he cheated and now he has to come up with some assault is skillless story ( which he also said 10 months ago ) and is still playing it for 10 months :P

Originally posted by Konnan
ah well, phear kicked scorp outta nrg cuz he cheated and now he has to come up with some assault is skillless story ( which he also said 10 months ago ) and is still playing it for 10 months :P

Scorp kicked from NRG!
Then why are you spamming the NRG Forum?

Scorp was not kicked from -=]NRG[=-, he left of his own free will to persue DM.

And since he is no longer a member, could you do us all a favour and go elsewhere :D

Uh im not spamming the NRG forum :rofl:
and im replying here cuz Scorp STARTED a thread here, okay? even when hes not NRG... that doesnt matter

:lol: he left assault and is still active as hell... and 1 of the most active spammers in the utas forumz atm

Last edited:
I meant lenny he is spammnig the NRG forum and konnan said he was kicked. you naughty boy just telling bad lies :P

Status
Not open for further replies.