Last Straw

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From reading some of the log both clans were unfair

basicially Mc could of stopped all of this right from the start as i argued with him the other day about server in the end we agreed to switch to 8 server as everyone pinged great and he knew server 5 would lag to death ,

could of before the match started arranged something else..

then again u can see most people had np's playing on the server people were killing and stuff so maybe it was just temporary ?

river 3 was second map btw, so already proves you wrong on your claim it was only first map.

I have 0 problems with anyone in -8-, but i never thought -8- could possibly be like what i saw tonight. I think they have shocked a number of people including some admins.

I dont see the reason to discuss this further and flame more, I said that i on behalf of Mi5 said we will reschedule and replay if you wish, if you dont then thats your problem.

Vulc and Mym at least are acting mature and organise something which was obviusly not possible for a match on server 5. Rest of you should maybe learn from that.

-8- simply wanted to play on because they saw an advantage to "win" the match when several of us left.

And paa speaks again who has no clue on the situation played.

And when did we play on server 5 and "switch", we never even tried playing on server 5, reason being a clan match was in progress and we were waiting 20 min late before game started so i accepted to move to -8- server to get game moving.

So please stop speaking shit, you keep doing this on uta forums, what is your problem?.

Fair enough before going in i thought there could be problems because of your protests. We went in, it sucked, demos show it for both clans and -8- clan admin accept the reschedule.

Last edited:
First of all I wanna say that if XB and Breen really leave, I'll leave aswell. Coz there will be no point on staying if the only ppl who do really care/prac leave.

Once u agree on a server if the opposing clan wants u must play on it, even if u cant get ur players in, its ur problem.

Yes the server did lag in first map, but it did for both teams, so noone had any flaws or edges.

Honor ? We're not samurays sorry.

It's just fucking sad that after a day practicing this ends like this, coz Mi5 thinks server is laggy and as always, they get away with it.

We even told u "we can change server but we keep the score @ 1-0, but u didnt want to".

But no, Mi5 big headed silly twats (only cool ones I can mention are prolly Kon (k), MunkZ, Hogo, Lenny & Fish) couldnt wait and keep on playing like we did.

This is shite, unfair, everything....

Dunno what else to say so u all can f0.

it obvioulsy was no temporary lag, as it lagged the first 2 maps.. then everybody of mi5 left the game (and suddenly the server rox :rolleyes: )

Im not even going to reply to belt- the server log, the demos and the pic shows everything lol.

Oh and i just checked log couldnt see anything about you accepted a 1-0 restart on another server.

Was that just added in from nowere?

But no, Mi5 big headed silly twats (only cool ones I can mention are prolly Kon (k), MunkZ, Hogo, Lenny & Fish) couldnt wait and keep on playing like we did.

man what about me ffs , you just made a bad move !!! now im gonna double spam you to join MAH CLAN !!!!

oh btw when we were playing first warmup map everything was fine.. the first map lagged and u quited..
this is just judging from 1 single map.. the server was fine after that.. and fine on warmup map as well.
so we're both wrong.. u left too early and we were being stubborn. i'm willing to replay this match bbut only on this server... even if it lags.

aint speaking shit...

they said it lagged JUST first map ?? cant play the demo's get a version mismatch ;/

fxn pld 2 wars on server 5 i went looking for mi5 before our war to change it in the end u agreed and it was a gg..

Originally posted by Paa`

basicially Mc could of stopped all of this right from the start as i argued with him the other day about server in the end we agreed to switch to 8 server as everyone pinged great and he knew server 5 would lag to death ,

could of before the match started arranged something else..

lol game is scheduled to server5, we start playin, its unplayable, so what does mi5?

we ask to play on -8- server
- -8- put another game on it, so it was impossible

we ask for uas server
- -8- refuses it although its same as server5 just without lag

we ask for some other digifrag server
- -8- refuse although one day b4 match they wanted to play on digifrag

we ask for co server
- -8- refuse it

we ask for uks server
- -8- refuse it

what can we do lol?

err btw math for noobs:

rook warmup
ballistic
riv3

count that together and its 2maps + warmup

Last edited:
I got demos too Konnan, will gladly send em to anyone who wants em.

And Paa go away and stfu ur even worse than the mi5 bunch.
Same with u big headed McWhatever, subtract to ur life time the time u spent playing UT and sleeping and U'll be about 5 years old so f0.

Status
Not open for further replies.