Last Straw

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
indeed and in england it costs quite alot to go to college/university

bleh stop having a go at eachother or ill close it feel free to flame mi5 tho. And belt u dont know about Paas situation etc so stop trying to be clever!

I dun care about Paa's situation, if he has a bad situation he can simply be humble and modest and not a twat like he is.
He can be dead, alive, poor, rich, fat, slim, ugly, beautiful, I dont give a shit, hes just a retard!

He simply tries to look good to ppl and stuff, now hes new step is to try that ppl have pity of him so that they dont see how he is!

So dun try to be the little poor boy who noone likes coz that doesn't work with me, oh and even if u were, dont use it as an argument, coz it ain't one.

And if in the nearly 3rd world country that Portugal is anyone can go to college, if ur good the state even pays it up for u, I bet that in England theres a much bigger facility to study. So don't bring me that shit coz I won't fall for it.

Then again ur just a struting lil' retard, so f0.

:bday: btw u cunt.

You have to pay to go to college or university uni is extremely expensive. i aint said anything other than in response to your questions.

Go to Portugal and get a free uni......

Anyway I thought u had a ignore on me, so howcome are u answering to my posts?

Ignore me will ya !

i warned u belt, now u have ruined this excellent thread and taken the attention away from flaming Mi5 so i have to close it.

sorry Mi5 it was good fun.

/belt is flaming british education system, whats wrong about that? /edit Kasp ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.