Last Straw

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Konnan
lol paa, and ur the 1 ALWAYS involving among the kids ;)

rook shit, ballistic shit, riv3 shit, rest prolyl good cuz there was nobody on the server

So why didnt any of u whine in Rook ?

...oh wait u won it ....

And we did say "ok its 1-0 we can change server if u want.." but u didnt

quote of the day
where should we cahnge to if u refuse every server lmao

again, u wanted to play on digifrag the whole time lol, now sayin its shit for ur portugal guys is bit weak lol, think of something better.

Mi5 wanted a reschedule, its not our fault when u dont take the chance lol.

and riv3 playable???
it was just as ballistic, 5secs normal, 5secs ping 1000+, u can see that in demo.

The other maps were fine? Guess y, only 6 players were in then lol.

Another thing, it took about 30secs to connect to server from mapchange riv3->siege, guess thats normal too?

and talking to admins who are being biassed before, and insulting people from our clan is really a good job..

well i think when the match starts on server#5 and one team dont wanna switch is that abit lame but there isnt a rule or something against it so i think -8- was the abit lame but theres no rule or something against it so i think -8- deserve the points couse they stayed:o

Originally posted by Stylefish
quote of the day
where should we cahnge to if u refuse every server lmao

again, u wanted to play on digifrag the whole time lol, now sayin its shit for ur portugal guys is bit weak lol, think of something better.

Mi5 wanted a reschedule, its not our fault when u dont take the chance lol.

and riv3 playable???
it was just as ballistic, 5secs normal, 5secs ping 1000+, u can see that in demo.

The other maps were fine? Guess y, only 6 players were in then lol.

Another thing, it took about 30secs to connect to server from mapchange riv3->siege, guess thats normal too?

It is shit for me and Joca, I even refuse to play on the server I payed for so u can see how shite it is.

that was just for you... i connected like i normally do

but still no answer on my question if they like to reschedule on the same server!

Originally posted by BRaiNRaiN
...and insulting people from our clan is really a good job..

look whos talkin, read belts posts and compare them to mi5 posts and see who flames

Point is that we can reschedule the game, we can play on server5 but theres just no point in playin on a server when ping goes over 1000 every 5secs.

U think we want easy points? I think u see ur only chance in winnin when server is unplayable for us(which might even be right:P)

Mi5 aint a clan who stops a war coz of lag, weve played wars with avg 130 vs 60(mod war some time ago) but theres just a point when its enough and this was reached on server5 today.

Yeah but leaving so easily isnt quite right, is it?
and after that refsuing to rejoin to test server

and i want to reschedule on same server coz that's how it was supposed to be.. if it lags it lgs for us just as much, no pointin saying that we get easy points..

Yeah but leaving so easily isnt quite right, is it?
and after that refsuing to rejoin to test server

err leavin server was right lol

admins had already decided that game is being rescheduled or server is changed.
Both of that includes that we dont play on on that server, so y stay there?

I wasnt even asked to rejoin server, so how could i have refused it?

when active-X joined the server was fine.. he played 2 maps and there was no lag.. we called leny to see if he was willing to test the server once more but he refused, that's just as stupid as what we did...

rotflmao, 2 maps? 30 secs maybe, but ok server seemed fine when i entered but playing on that server again with a restart of score was useless anyway coz your team was unwilling to everything we proposed

and talking to admins who are being biassed before, and insulting people from our clan is really a good job..
Woah! When have I ever been biased?

Vulc as -8- clan leader told me MyM spoke on behalf of your clan.

[20:40] Mughi: so, we agreed, moving server... starting from 0 -0 ? Or, if you cant get anything else, reschedule? I need this from both sides
[20:40] Meet_Your_Maker: yeh
[20:41] Mughi: OK, I have agreement from Mc too
[20:41] Mughi: I need you both to decide on a server, or another date, I cant do that for you
[20:41] Meet_Your_Maker: yeh im trying

Mc as Mi5 rep spoke on their behalf.

[20:40] Mughi: so, we agreed, moving server... starting from 0 -0 ? Or, if you cant get anything else, reschedule? I need this from both sides
[20:41] Mughi: I have agreement from MyM, I need your agreement too
[20:41] McNeill: yup
[20:41] Mughi: thank you
[20:41] McNeill: 15 min we look for replacmennt
[20:41] Mughi: I need you both to decide on a server, or another date, I cant do that for you
[20:41] McNeill: k

Both clans agreed to move server or reschedule.

UT is still a online game!! So will always have lag etc!!

So why are still teams complaining about these situation!! If clans from lower divisions would moan about lag etc they need to stfu :nono:
But if someone in div 1 is comploaning they want to reschedule coz its unfair!!

ffs grow up its just a game and whole the world is unfair... so stop moaning!!

Hmm, thats a few times this has happened on Server 5 now :|

Same happened to us vs UAS. What happened there was Myself and one of UAS guys dropped off of the server, sorted an alternative out on ICQ, and restarted, UAS went on to win the war.

And that sounds exactly like what has happened here...

MyM and Mc agree the server is unplayable, and move on.. Seems a shame that there is so much angst and flame, from a sensible decision.

Facts of life: sometimes the server sucks. The fair thing to do is reschedule/find an alternate, not to keep on going with crappy lag for both sides, even if the lag is "fair" on both.

At the end of the day, wars are played for fun, not for points.

Status
Not open for further replies.