Last Straw

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraGoonz

lamer
Jan 19, 2002
UK
THE MATCH AGAINTS MI5 WAS THE LAST STRAW. THAT MADE MY FINAL DECISION. I QUIT -8- STDAS AND IAS. GL IN FUTURE.

ok vulc just threw the match away for us, he wasnt there, and when he did come in server it was fine , even psy tested it, it was fine.

fact is server lagged for 1 map= the first one, after that it was perfect. they left the server it is there problem, i will not put up with UTAs bullshit anymore so i retire, if there is to be another match from 2-0 to us then let me know, otherwise im off.

yup i'm off too
if mi5 get away so easily with this bullshit.. i stop too

SERVER WAS FUCKING FINE
just not the first map

we've been practicing all day to give mi5 a real good match and if MyM and Vulc fucks t up for us.. even without knowing the server situation.. i refuse to play anymore..

MyM: if you wannabe mc's best friend just go lick his ass, instead of doing what u've just done

Last edited:
be happy with ur 2-0 lead XB... we can also be in the lead with 2-0 when were playing against nobody ;)

leave the league whatever, just switched the server right from the start and we had a GGGGGGGG

Nah the game wasnt givin to us, if you read the server 5 irc log i asked for the reschedule and for vulcano not to give us the default win.

However it seems that internally -8- is having major problems, which i cant help. However the default win we will gladly replay you now, or tommorow as i told you and everyone else on UTASERVER 5 log

http://www.mi5clan.com/upload/#utaserver5.log

Also the fact that the server "was" okay after the first map is bs lol, Mi5 have some demos which will be posted later and shows everyones pings up to 100 spiking to 1000.

http://www.mi5clan.com/upload/mi5-8-.rar

When everyone left the server nad Psy joined obviusly server was okay, wasnt at full load anymore lol. I even rejoined when it was empty and i pinged fine.

Summary: Mi5 will accept any reschedule, however was made perfectly clear from brain that -8- will not play us again this month. Which is suppose is your problem im afraid.

[edit] demo linkage.

Last edited:
aye everybody, admins and all can see the demos and our willingness to do something to get a GG... all -8- do is ignore cause theyre "leading"

uhmm i got to agree what we did wasnt right...
but we asked ur players to come back and see if the server was fine again... which it was after u lot left... but u refused. So you could get ur points easily...
that's just as wrong as what we did..

I'm even willing to agree to play on the same server, any time..
but since belt and Joca have really bad pings to digifrag servers we refused to play on that server

Last edited:
i cant believe this

server5 has been bullshit for the last 3 months, we all started various matches on it which had to be rescheduled
drag and xb will remember the 2 fxn matches this month which should have been played on it

all mym and vulc wanted to achieve is a clean game without any disadvantages for anyone, so why in fucking hell do you give them this shit now?

I never got no message from any of your clan representatives and they can post here confirming that.

Also the fact that i said we will play you on ANY server, doesnt that kind of show that i want to play the game rather than get points.

As i said the server log is there, you can see everything that was said from me which is that i wanted a clean gg, and accepted playing on another server anytime.

If you couldnt accept that then there is nothing more i could have done im afraid.

X-Bomb: You can't tell meh that an honourful match is possible when you ping like that!

And yes, also you had a 250+ ping!

Shot0034n.jpg

Concerning that 2:0 lead: Mym and MC were already negotiating on the first map on resheduling. Our players went inactive then.

Status
Not open for further replies.