Hmm...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I'm afraid greg will have to look for a new lover as bodge is going to be daz's new one :(

Ur just showin ur ignorance again tut. ive had 3 accounts with these boards i think, and before that the ezboards. so once again ur argument falls to pieces. Are u threatening me Tut? :rofl:
Again ur arrogance assuming no one in the world could kick ur ass in a fight :lol: Just cos im more intelligent than you doesnt mean u could kick me arse in a square go. And in real life id say wot i fuckin wanted to u, ur a prick, meeting u in real life aint gonna change that is it? Im not scared to voice my opinions cos ive got 2 brass balls the size of ur head to back it up.

lol Joko, this really affects your real life doesn´t it ?

how u figure that one out?

And i dont give a shite wot u started saying to me, i judge u on the way u act(ed) to my friends not to me. U not stick up for ur mates or something? then ur even more of a knob than i thought

you forgot to say you own joko, thats your whole point isn't it ?

hehe Tsunami

peoples opinions, however nasty or silly or funny they might be at least provide content for dialogue

'warrior' lies..that means discussion over im afraid.

Last edited:
Originally posted by <=Joko=>
i judge u on the way u act(ed) to my friends not to me

LOL, and in what way was that ?
Read the first post and you might change opinnion.
You´r the only1 that seems to be offended by bullshit talk here anyway. Go ahead, lol.
writing this drivel must give you a hard on, why else would anyone bullshit so much ?

U not stick up for ur mates or something

Well, both yes and no.
I wouldn´t stick my nose in it if it´s not my business.

And actually Daz is not a baby :hm: even if he acts like 1 sometimes. :P
I think he does quite fine without your help.
You just came here because you didn´t have anything to do with your life it seems.
Go on enjoy it as long as it lasts lol. :rub:

Ans:No!
Ans:By insulting them duh! how thick are u. :p:
Ans:Cos its funny making ppl as stupid as u make themselves look even more stupid

Ur quite into this whole "ur a sad geek with nothing better to do argument" arent u? Im not insecure about my social status. In fact ur the one that keeps bringing it up. Maybe u should take a look at urself more closely....

lmao tell me where i lie bodge ????
please do

did we beat u .. YES
did imaculte lag to the switch .. YES
did i own u AT INSTAGIB AS on jolt 4 .... YES!!!!

hmmm cant see any lies there

wot post u referring to? ur first, first of thread ... my first daz's first Ai's first? aka's first?

omg, don´t bother lol.
You should know if you read the whole thread though.

thats fuckin outta order u little shit

Your mom was there too... fs didnt you see the imprint of my ballz on her chin and all that white milky shit in her hair?

I woulda said Hi to u on my way out, but I was laggin hard and you prolly couldnt see me.

See... if UK could only shut his ugly fecking face and quit whining like a little girl about PL or server lag or what he thought was me lagging to warhead, the world would be a more perfect place. Since its not, he can whine all he wants and we can flame in here all we want and I'll still bust my nuts on your mothers' faces.

uhm

dont you have any fucking respect to mothers!
you fucking usseless piece of shit!
you dont start talking about mothers, before I am gonna fucking kill all of ya!

mothers are holy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See... if UK could only shut his ugly fecking face and quit whining like a little girl about PL or server lag or what he thought was me lagging to warhead, the world would be a more perfect place.
didnt someone of your clan say that Joko would let that thread here affect his RL...

:lol: and now you're even saying it yourself that your RL would be better if daz wouldn't post what he posts.
aye you seem to be one of these dudes who confuse their RL with their OL (read online life) all too often

Im not scared to voice my opinions cos ive got 2 brass balls the size of ur head to back it up.

Is this how it´s like Joko ?