Hmm...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ah well having a good laugh here
@ work with a beer and a cig
laughing at his futile attempt to insult me

Don´t know yet, he haven´t showed up yet but if i keep going he might come soon :teehee:

Originally posted by <=Joko=>
:nono: ur a sick little fuck sal

oh for fucks sake... how old are you people? cant take a little mother humiliation? Led a sheltered protected life where mommy was revered and respected by everyone? No one ever made fun? Well sorry to break up the little party, but if I want to say I wanked off on your mom's face or got a little anal from her, thats between me and her... not you. :fingers:

UK cant *stand* the fact that he lost a few maps to an upstart like AKA, so he goes into BMW (bitch/moan/whine) mode and cries his eyes out at night because the the guy with the nick he cant EVER get right scored the warhead on ballistic.

Why cant the little fag just own up to the fact that we are *NOT* a div 2 clan and we have enough experience, tactics and skill to take 5 maps, from a team, BY GAZZYS OWN ADMISSION, that doesnt have tacts layed out? Whats the big deal? Cant acknowledge that theres some skill out there besides your own, ION, Mi5 or NRG? FFS

Daz was driving down the highway trying to get to Disneyland. He saw a sign that read 'DisneyLand Left.' So he went home. :freak:

Last edited:
Originally posted by ProPain
TuT there are 5 smilies there
Who is the fifth person in our conspiracy????

I think we just got the answer of this1 PP:
The winner is Morpheus :D

uhm...
Cant acknowledge that theres some skill out there besides your own, ION, Mi5 or NRG? FFS
I take it that FFS at the end is your expression of "why cant anybody say to me 'well pld' or 'nice done mate' only once??? pleeaaaaase :((("

uhhh yeah... WTF is wrong with a little sportsmanship

OR in UK's case not a "well pld" but just shutting the fuck up and not complaining that we got lucky or someone lagged into a switch would be nice.

getting a rise out of us ???????

if u look back u would see "I" got a rise out of you from my match report :P

and u keep saying i moan about losing some maps but imo like out of fast and furious it doesnt matter if u win by a mile 8-0 or an inch 8-7

winning is winng, no piss off losers!!!!! :P

and imaculate cock if u saw what i saw when u lagged you would moan too

because i know if you hadnt lagged we would have defended the war head much longer

but we won the maps anyway :fingers:

yeah but youre still ugly as feck.... long hair or no hair. Really Im not sure if its your fucking Dumbo ears or just your fatass face.

Daz ur fucking ugly dude

And ya didnt get a rise out of me, I just came to say I lagged into ur mommys bedroom then all ur personal ballsack-lickers came out of the woodwork.

:grouphug:
:3some:

lmao post ur pic please

at least then if ur a model ill let u take the piss untill then i dont care what u think

i know the ladies love me :)