Hmm...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

where u get that from?

No body in this clan is "sad" u have no idea wot you are talking about. I could say you are sad for being here, and you similary to me.

I can vouch for the majortity of us when i say we are not "sad" in the way ur implying it, like i said u dont have a clue who we are or wot we get up to when we aint playin UT.

Feel free to flame us in relation to UT, but all this shit about being "sad" is dogshit m8 im afraid :)

same old responses eh

the phrase is sad imo...and true i dont even think he's in your clan.

I dont like being talked to like shit thats all, not when ive done nothing but be in a clan that apparently played on a badserver...

...ok 'warrior' so you was pissed off, but that doesn't mean i deserve talking to like some piece of shit...but if your like that then ok.

like r-c said, enjoy the game while it lasts....just a shame u dont let others do the same, even on public servers.

cya, Bodge

UK (daz) is a massive part of Ai, hes always pld in Ai and always will as long as it exists.

u say we give the same response, yet the best u have managed so far is constantly repeating "Sad" like ur some kind of party animal Mr Perfect.

I really didnt want to get dragged into this, but if u wanna attack on a personal level then so be it, as u are way outa line and as said before u really dont have a clue.

he can personal attack me as much as he wants at the end of the day we dont know what he looks like

and even if we did his Opinions mean fuck all :)

attack all you want, seems thats what some of you need to do, if you don't wanna get dragged into it then why have you ?....no-one's making you post anything, you must want to. Beats me why though cos ut is a great game and the best times seem to be with reasonable people.

Sure i've been insulting but i was reacting to 'warrior', prolly over did it yeah, but i got it because of some processor speed!

Ah well, everyones different i guess, last post this lol

shame its ur last post cos ive loved this thread

its provided me with amusement for the last 2 days
thanks alot and cant wait to play in 2 months

omg
will you stop owning everybody's ass for once ?

i'll uncheck the Email Notification, cause my mailbox is spammed those days ...

Originally posted by UK_Warrior
then u left cos i owned riverbed3AL :P

Bodge left cause he had a bad day UK.
I switched him with ImmaculateSal just so Sal could own you on the warhead :P

Anyway Bodge:
If i were you i´d care shite about what Daz says and does, cause he´s always full of shit whoever he speaks to. I guess that´s a part of his made up Internet-image. I doubt you´r this awful in real life. Loads of love to you Dazzy-boy :love:

And hmm, about Gazman owning me in UT. (Can´t remember who said that)

I never played against him, and i guess he´s a good player but i doubt very much he could own me in Assault. (No offence m8) :P