Hmm...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by <=Joko=>
Im not scared to voice my opinions cos ive got 2 brass balls the size of ur head to back it up.

I just found a pic of it.
You need to get that solved dude :shake:

Joko

Originally posted by j@ckel
bla bla bla..

when was the last time 1 of u shagged a fit women..

:nod:

edit cause i forgot a word :lol:

Before i went to work this morning, hmm...
That´d be about 5 hours ago.

How bout yourself m8 ?

did i just see
an "i cant win an argument so i am starting on about your mother" post?
That's sad, real sad
what is the world coming to

and 1 more thing
threatning words like in RL you wouldn't dare say such things to me
It doesnt impress me or anybody i think

last time i shagged?
must have been 1999, my god that was a good year
I can remember it all so vividly
I was pissed I came i fell asleep
like bryan adams would say
Those were the best years of my life :D

Originally posted by ProPain
threatning words like in RL you wouldn't dare say such things to me It doesnt impress me or anybody i think

Why would i want to impress any1 here ?
Joko just needs to not stick his nose in any1 elses business. I didn´t do him any harm. He started it all and i just answered in the same lame way he did.

And no it wasn´t meant as a threat. lmao, i mean how could it be ? I don´t know his adress or anything. Don´t even live in the same country.
Not my fault that he gets afraid and runs away from the discussion because he thinks i´m threatening him.

ppl write all kinds of shit in here and if you can´t take it, then it´s just a bit sad i´m afraid.

Anyway, believe what you like dude, lol

I do care less about what wankers have to say about me or about a computer-game. So should you.

The funniest part here is:
Ppl who is writing silly lame comments about this all and against me or AKA or whatever are just such a bunch of ass-licking lamers who didn´t even read the first post and what it was all about from the start.
They only think: Oh, it´s better if i "help and write good stuff about" Ai here, cause they have been in div1 and the community here for long and i can earn some respect if i do. That´s the sad fact i´m sorry to say.

A tip for you guys: Read from the start and write something from your own thoughts instead of sucking up to ppl just cause you wanna be their friends.

i Don't give a cheap shit about what Ai thinks of me
If they think i am a wanker so what i am not bothered at all
What i do care about is lame ass "your mamma" remarks
and the fact that you are insulting joko (who is not in AI but in X) whom i consider a friend.(btw i also don't give a shit about what X-squad or AKA think of me)

But I can assure you of 1 thing
even people who dislike AI will come up for them if some AKA person makes stupid remarks about somebodies mother.
You guys are ruining it for yourselves

and before anybody starts yelling why does pro-pain interfere in this discussion

Welcome to Clan =)Ai(=
Home of Tim and ProPain the Alcoholic Batty Boys

This is my house and if you don't like it, you can fuck off! :D :D :D
(eddy murphy , raw, if you haven't seen it, go rent it now)

the fact that you are insulting Joko. You guys are ruining it for yourselves

2 questions for ya:

1. Was i the1 starting the insulting, or was it Joko ?
2. And what exactly are we ruining for ourselves, lol ?

This following is a copy of my first post here. Tell me where did i flame or insult or even type anything wrong ? It´s a normal question ffs. You´r just not smart enough to understand it it seems.

[Copy of my first post here]
Hmm...
Quote: Comment from Ai about match.
=)Ai(=: laggy server with more laggy AKA especially imacualate seal who lagged all way to warhead on ballistic we fucked up at start.

What does the fucking up from start means ?
And about lagging UK:
Your warhead on final ballistic was the worst i´ve ever seen.

2 answers for you
1 I don't give a shite, but you insult him (and so do your clanmates)
2 Your name

Nice that you are insulting me now aswell
I love a good taunt
but a mere "You´r just not smart enough to understand it it seems. "
Is not good enuff try to be more creative please

I just wanna point out PP aint "sucking up to anyone" nor does he have to earn any respect.
he just never behaved as crap as you lot do.

I don't give a shite, but you insult him (and so do your clanmates)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How did i know you were gonna answer that ?
Well, that just proves how immature you are as well not beeing able to admit i´m right this time :wow:

gettin better gettin better
but i still think it is not very creative m8
it's clearly better than your first attempt

but i think a "that just proves how immature you are as well not beeing able to admit i´m right this time "

might be reason for a bit more creativity.