had no fun

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: TEST

KNI trust me, spirit is sixth is just getting better :) :) :) and if it dies, sixth will leave the league....

you have now big wankers in your team.......

yes i am a BIG wanker, i love wanking :D most of us always said we were BIG wankers and cheaters and stuff...

so u dont understand things quickly :p

your spirit isn t dead sure ......it just became a wanker spirit

first read, i just said we were wankers, so our spirit had always been wankerspirit.... ;) so nothing changed :D

ok KNI tell me what we did wrong in ur eyes!

dont bring in Oceanfloor coz thats nobodys fault

Re: had no fun

you post faster then I watch forums lately.

thx for this crap match sixth

you begun to moan (server, ping, ......) before the match
you begun to insult me before match ....
you have now big wankers in your team.......
you would see me and after all our team busy ......
you won for that and after for the match too.......

the real spirit of sixth is dead !
you just play for win now as some of clan in division 1....
in my opininon ..just associate the word game ( playing ut) with the word win .....it s not enough

2 of our ppl leaved Ai
why ? you know as me why !
and all that happened during this match was an example of why some ppl are bored to not having fun and see more and more wankers.......

:lol:

sorry to cya go ben!
always had great fun with ya!
hope i cya on the pubs as BBQ BEN
goodluck and godspeed m8.

laughing about what?
about you became a team of wankers?
i let the link of the forum on the web site sure ......but nobody post message here and now i don t think we need to keep it !

can i get a answer KNI plz? i wanne know what makes us lamers...

ocean floor was bullshit and so was last frigate hades was one lucky fucker

tbh u were lucky to win the match

we defended ocean floor very well for 2 mins odd and i know if we had 6 in at start we would have won it quicker

i know i got in late but when ur pc crashes and then u cant ping servers it sux

also on ocean when maps start u have time to get past der b4 they get into water when i entered late def was already in water.

So what are you telling me UK mate. You blame us for the server crash on Oceanfloor? You blame us for Hades being lucky on that final Frigate?

I made my apologizes and told you what i had to say in my first reply. But seems to me you all just ignore that post of me. :/

(fs, my fingers still hurt typing it)

no i dont blame u im just saying u were very lucky

Yeah, UK needs an excuse when we win :D

I heard this so much times. everyone needs to be lucky to win a map sometimes. I know you were lucky on some maps too. MI5 was lucky too a few times when we drawed against them a month ago.

SOZ the true.....

You spirit is not the same m8s SIXTH.. ;(

I believe the division 1 shoot your BRAIN and you have loose that's WORD : FUN and FAIR......

soz i see, and i did.....

in old time and old division, you have better spirit and vision of UT...and match too.....

i believe you have forgot the OLD sixth spirit..... ;(

Re: SOZ the true.....

But playing for the 3rd time on a server where all our pings keep jumping from 70-150 is no fun for us... And you know that Jolt is very bad lately.

wtf LuP!
is that a bad ping for you fs ?
I've never got anything lower than 145 since the conn "upgrade" :(

besides, shit happens, honestly
nobody got hurt in the process, so the whole stuff is nothing to worry about :)

lol Virus... we didnt even do something :lol:

@Tsu : the ping isnt the prob, the SPIKES are... in most evenings i get spikes every 5 sec where is see the red light... you can play with that? if it was a 150 STEADY ping, np

Lo Virus_Z. Dunno who you are but you seem to know us very well!

So you say we dont play fair anymore and we dont play for fun? Well sorry to disappoint you mate, but we still do.

But I dont wanna argue about this. If you wanna judge us with the info you got from a certain person who appearently really hates us now, that is your decision. But i think you should first get the facts right before you gonna tell me that our sixth spirit is dead.

in FRENCH.....

TRADUCT :

Comme mon anglais est pas parfait, je vais m'exprimer en francais il y en a bien un qui traduira....

De un venez pas dire que je vous connait pas, et puis meme si votre avis change vis à vis de moi, franchement j'en a rien à foutre, votre avis n'est pas celui de tous....ca c'est de 1

de 2 je vous connait depuis assez longtemps (2 ans de UT) pour avoir vu votre évolution.... n'oublier pas que j'ai créer *-)V(-* et vous étiez encore cool a cette époque....je passerai les clans dans lesquels j'ai jouer...meme contre vous, oui contre vous, et un moment j'ai jouer souvent sur les publiques avec CHAPPY qui lui est très cool....

ici, j'ai vu des gars de chez vous arriver, et lamer, je ne pèse pas mes mots, pour avoir un GODLIKE et ensuite afficher seulement son vrai NOM de SIXTH pour un screenshot avant de partir du serveur tout content !!! Et vous trouver que vous etes FUN et FAIR avec des action ainsi sur les publics ???? et je ne cacherai pas c'est qui, c'est DESPISE, qui ce jour là et franchement retomber dans mon estime moi qui le trouver bon joueur et sympathique...

Je n'ai jamais vu un truc pareil de SIXTH avant votre montée en Division 1.....

A la rigueur, j'en ai rien à foutre de ce qu'il s'est passer avec =)Ai(= car je n'y joue pas....mais c'est pas honnete vis a vis d'eux, vous auriez pu au moins faire un NUL sur OCEANFLOOR si il n'était que 3 à jouer.....sachant très bien qu'ils avaient été déconnecter...

c'est juste un avis personnel, moi je n'ai rien contre vous, mais je veux juste vous faire bien comprendre que vous avez bien changer.......et je ne cache pas mon nom........

A bon entendeur salut....

Re: in FRENCH.....

and now make the whining international pls
this is an international forum