had no fun

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

FORGOT one...

ah oui, encore une chose, pour moi un mauvais ping c'est jouer avec 300 de ping sur le server, ce qu'on a eu y a pas longtemps vs [-S-], mais c'est dans les deux sens le ping les gars, on a pas pleurer on a jouer ainsi....ouais c'était merdique, et alors ???? faut rejouer le match alors....mais ici comme vous avez gagner ca vous arrange bien quand meme,

PS : Quand a dire que si =)Ai(= meurt vous arretez SIXTH ca j'y crois pas trop......;

Le nouvel ESPRIT de UT ici :

Shot0018.GIF

Let me give you an example

Well Virus if you think Oceanfloor was so lame because of too less players look at this.

NrgMazon2As.jpg

All sixth exept 2 got disconnected. me, lup, des, relax. Same isp. same isp kick. mad time attack.

But the we defend.

NrgMazon2Def.jpg

We didn't argue because we got disconnected. we just played further without moaning (much). We had even 2 players and still we won. keeping your heads up is more important then whine all the time about a server lag or a discon or a map lost because of a crash or something

Re: Let me give you an example

as for your french. Let someone translate it for you before you post or do not even participate in this topic.

Re: FORGOT one...

Et vous trouver que vous etes FUN et FAIR avec des action ainsi sur les publics ???? et je ne cacherai pas c'est qui, c'est DESPISE, qui ce jour là et franchement retomber dans mon estime moi qui le trouver bon joueur et sympathique...

this is about my actions? dunno what i mean tho :lol:

good or bad? must be good, coz i dont do lame things :p

can't understand a word ur saying so i suggest u translate or delete it coz it's quite rude talking about someone in a different language

lol Virus why do i need a ss of a godlike? to be honest i dont really give a fuck about a ss of a godlike :lol:

and you wont see me act lame... but i dont know what you mean with lame... i dont spawncamp and dont spam... so dont know how i can be lame to get a godlike playing under a false nick and change my name back to normal.... whats ur point?

And I dont give a fuck about what people think of me..

I am who I am and I know i am a fair player and thats it...

If you dont like me, not my prob :)

Soz Des didn't edit your post just was confused by the Lupus bit... So I added an Edit to see if he had or not :)

Sorry

Great sig btw (LOL fooled me) very original !

Hay we are not as Dumb as Bots, Honest !

Can someone please translate that French stuff for me? :/

Re: had no fun

lol read my reply, so you know what the stuff about he means :lol:

EDIT: i cant spell

btw my sig is soooo old look at the date :p lmao and it can look better, but was to lazy to do it :lol:

My good friend Thuringwethil was so nice to translate the French story for me.

Line 1: "as my english isn't perfect, I will express myself in french ... [ unsure ] "

(I think its this) " If one (ie: someone) says that I don't know you, and furthermore, if your opinion of me changes as a result, then frankly, I have nothing to [foutre?], and your opinion is not that of everyone. That is the first thing.

"My second point is that I have known you for at long time (2 years in UT) and have watched you evolve (ie: watch you/your clan grow) ... don't forget that I created *-)V(-* and you were still (pretty) cool at that time...I [passerai?] the clans for which I played, even against you, yes, against you, and at one time I often played on the publics [ie: public servers] with CHAPPY, who is himself pretty cool"

Basically, he is saying that one of your players, and he "isn't afraid to name names" - and this player is DESPISE, came on to some public server under an alias (ie: not using his clan name) and then when he got a "Godlike," he briefly changed to his real (ie: sixth) name, took a screenshot, and then left, no doubt happy with himself. And Virus then asks how you can consider your clan to be FUN and FAIR to play against if you pull stunts like that. [ie: he is basically saying that despise, as a DIV1 player, jumped onto a server full of easy meat newbs, racked up a "Godlike" kill spree, changed to his real name, then took a screenshot.]

He then goes on to say that "I never saw anything like that from you before you made it into division 1"

basically, he is saying some of your players have become arrogant, and have forgotten that they were once "newbies" too, and that they go to servers full of newbies to get easy kills so they can post screenshots of "record times" etc for various levels.

He goes on to say that this is just his personal opinion, and that he has nothing against you [not clear from context if he means clan 6th, or someone in particular], but he has notice how you [again, could be the clan or someone in particular] have changed, and that you [again, same thing] have fallen in his estimation as a result. (i.e. - he doesn't respect you so much any more)

Funny that you know us for 2 years, but our clan just excist 1 year! :D

Anyway, sixth will leave Division 1. We will start playing in the Holdingzone again.

Thanks.