had no fun

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: had no fun

well, you deserve better post that that ...

What should have been a very nice match was all frustration.
They picked the server to get the best ping, while they had 140 max (like me) on our Jolt.
And what happened on Orange ? It lagged for Pay and me, and crashed badly, making us loose Ocean floor due to unfair teams.

That was only a match after all, but I'm kinda bored now to play those matches. I'll stick to BBQing on publics, where the true wankers are. :)

Thx for the ride, Ai was a very good clan for me, and I'm anyway happy of what I could bring to it, even if it was kindof unoticed. But hey, I got what I deserve after all :)

I'm sure with the coming back of Skan and Ace, you'll get through this. And I'm sure ppl would see mom and dad to be hired :lol:

Cya folks,
thx for all the fish,
keep in touch.

ur leaving coz of this??? fs :(

m8 reason is we didn't want jolt coz it would lag for all

yes i know u will prolly say ping 86 ..... but it wasn't that it was that our pings would be unstable as jolt is C R A P ask ur m8s... orange was better for all except for u and pay :(

and the crash isn't about the server ... it happened to us on jolt as well once

don't leave ai m8 :(

bah, I was mostly unactive lately
BBQing on publics

Even if I don't suck that much, I look like I do, so better leave and give a seat to someone motivated.

You may be right, but the screenie I got of the orange server pings talks by itself for me, and i could easily stick to that objective piece of evidence.

That's just a kind of trigger that's all, I was thinking about leaving for a while.

Was a good game tbh, just all frustrating.
And when it's no fun anymore, you'd better leave that's all.

no ur not

and yeah shame that Ai had 2 players with bad pings on Orange and not to jolt but fuck it

NO !!!!!!!!

bigpleur.gif
bigpleur.gif

BEN just
bedo.gif
and rest cool
rock.gif

Re: TEST

thx for this crap match sixth

you begun to moan (server, ping, ......) before the match
you begun to insult me before match ....
you have now big wankers in your team.......
you would see me and after all our team busy ......
you won for that and after for the match too.......

the real spirit of sixth is dead !
you just play for win now as some of clan in division 1....
in my opininon ..just associate the word game ( playing ut) with the word win .....it s not enough

2 of our ppl leaved Ai
why ? you know as me why !
and all that happened during this match was an example of why some ppl are bored to not having fun and see more and more wankers.......

oh what a surprise !
no reply of sixth ppl .............

lol KNI u dont even have eyes... /me looks at relax his reply :rolleyes:

erm oceanfloor was not only u crashing fs.. i crashed too, but i just restarted my UT very fast and was back earlier in server then u guys... i heart it was 4 vs 3 after crash... i rejoined after lets say 30 sec so it was 5 vs 3....

something like that has happened so much times already in matches.... its just bad luck... its nobodys fault...

what if we didnt play? and 1 of ur players still continues to play! so we loose map... and u still kept attacking... so u tried to still win.. think about that ;)

oh and btw... KNI u were the only one flaming btw

FAG DONT LEAVE, OR I WILL HAVE TO COME GET YOU BACK WITH MY SMELLY FEET!!!

btw KNI some people need to work or something so cant read forums all day :p

and about server... you say i can play with a 60-70 ping that jumps up to 280 ping every 5 sec? erm no way... a 140 ping is np, i can play with that, but prob was THE LAAAAGGG spikes!!! most of the time on pubs on jolt, i get the red light every 3-4 sec and its last for about 5-10 sec everytime, so i just sliiiiddeeeee through servers.... and dont tell me you all had bad pings or something, coz isnt really true ;) and not only 2 players of u had bad ping and lag etc.. seeker had lag too and hades too i believe or some1 else dont remember anymore, too long ago :)

ah well, gonna wank now see ya

lol no need to talk to them, i know they didnt start it... coz i can read too ya know :p

Sorry for my late reply, I just see this post.

First of all I am very sorry to see Ben leave. You are definitaly one of the coolest French guys I know. I am feeling very sorry/guilty that you leave mainly thanks to the match vs us... :(

I am very sorry about all the things that went wrong during the match. Reason we asked to switch to the Orange Server is the fact that our last couple of Jolt matches were unplayable for us. Before the match I talked about this with Gaz. He suggested to test Jolt first and if it was not good to switch to Orange. Our pings were very unstable on Jolt again, so I asked to switch. Orange Server was much better for us with stable pings. I didnt know that other Ai players would have so much trouble with it. :(

My suggestion is that next match we wont play on a private server anymore but on League Server 1 (if it is up) We will both have the same advantages/disadvantages then.

And again there was the flaming. It had nothing to do between the clans ((si><th)) and =)Ai(=. It was about a flame that happened a while ago between Termi & Hades vs KNI and Rampage in a 2v2 game. I don't know who started it and I dont wanna point a finger to one person. Hades, Termi and KNI should have kept their mouth shut all three. It had nothing to do with this league match. But I think the flaming only was at start and didnt last whole the match.

Sorry about the weird crash on Oceanfloor. 3 Ai players dropped and 2 sixth players. I wish this would have never happened.

I am also very sorry about G leaving. He is one of the best AS mates I know since I play Assault. But you cant blame us for G leaving, KNI. He already made that decision before our match.

You say we don't play for fun anymore. Well, we still do. But playing for the 3rd time on a server where all our pings keep jumping from 70-150 is no fun for us... And you know that Jolt is very bad lately.

I wanna apologize for the flames. Problems that happend outside the 6v6 league should never been brought in a league match. Sorry again for the unfair teams on your Oceanfloor attack. Besides all these problems I wanna thank all of Ai for the very exciting game. Some maps were great games.

I hope we can sort this out mates, cause you still are my favorite clan besides ((si><th)).