had no fun

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: had no fun

erm
EVERYONE has been a newbie once upon a time, really EVERYONE..
ok, some still are newbies, but I dont wanna get more details in this one now :rolleyes: :

you think anyone in here acts same as he did one/two year(s) ago ? I really doubt it.

and that you call a "spirit change" ? well well... I wonder if you thought same way two years ago as you do now.

In my post is say not your clan exist 2 years

I say for me 2 years +/- i playing UT, at start with 56k modem..;;your traduct is confusing....

CHANGE your software ;)

See in competition for POINTS :
is not you is =NPU=

Shot0018.GIF

I believe the word playing FUN and FAIR at 70% of clan in UTASSAULT.NET is dead ;(

hmm lmfao Virus... so if i get a rec with many newbs, then i am a ''loser''? tell me a pub server NOT full off newbs? hmm i cant find any of those...

and i never pld with my clantag for about 4 months now so :lol:

and when i play under a weird nick and get a godlike or something, many people ask who you are, so i change my name... so whats weird about that?

and just to take a screenie is bullshit coz some time ago i couldnt really take screenies, coz 50% of the time my pc crashed if i did that :/

and i dont want screenies of godlikes, no use...

Sorry for the little mistake in my "software". Think Thuring did a very good job translating considering you were to lazy to write in English! :)

Yeah, ur a twat anyway when ur gonna write a comment about this in a language we don't know.

my english -> CHINESE for you ;)

if i speak ENGLISH, he he good luck for understandt ;)

soz...my english is to special is BELGIAN/ENGLISH :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: your english -> Better then ur shit French

I can understand that more then that shit language

I always talk shit language with our toilet

ur toilet is used to that

doh he knows about 3 languages...

Shit
Piss
Puke <--- not much from me :lol: