European Assault Cup - 2005

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
xb7 - as Germany will prolly have lots of players already i'll go for Poland - allrounder, no sniping tho - yes

closing down the league would be cool with me

lso people like dot3 who live in crap counties dont have many people, so how about the people who live in weird places, and the people who just ...... suck, like myself make a reject team?....we could call ourselves France

LMFAO :rofl:

pykenike said:
yes maybe people like trafy, anti and brajan, zola and antidote can play in 1 team....

im intrested aswell

Pykenike - Netherlands - upfront - no

ye spain can use mercs :D

Pro-pain Netherlands backdef/launcher yes but would prefer it if we had a month of pure eac

Last edited:
Felerian - Germany - Backdef - No (I would schedule the matches on a day there is no EAC match)

closing UTA for 1 month seems a bad idea, i agree with Cratos, reduce it to 2 matches and 2 optional ones like on Christmas.

Last edited:
updated the list, i had a few words with the UTA admins, its doubtful they will stop the league for 1 month of pure EAC which is what i would like. However they may be willing to force 2 matches only for that month, ill have another talk and see exactly what can be sorted, and it will be easier to prepare then. Im also hoping this will be a proper UTA EAC not some X-Bomb EAC, and im sure there will be alot more interest then.

Status
Not open for further replies.