European Assault Cup - 2005

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mushroomhead said:
- also people like dot3 who live in crap counties dont have many people, so how about the people who live in weird places, and the people who just ...... suck, like myself make a reject team?....we could call ourselves France

in fact Croatia has very skilled TDM and CTF squad and nice number of TDM CTF clans but they all play in CB and never played assault more than 3 mins

mc will play for scotland (or i'll break his legs). and we'll well get a team ffs. still got thur, skully, dynz (havent seen him in ages)m and 3 of the ion boys if i bug them enough

Ice said:
El Matador - The USA of America - Allrounder, I learned to play every position in my succesfull UT life. Like for example in one match i got a godlike in defense as a sniper and in the next map I went rampage upfront with a minigun! - Yes, of course

:teehee:

cos they live here ya mong. well dunno if twnz does but mc lives in aberdeen.

jackel - holland - mid/back - im away for the summer so if it's not june/july/august/septembre i'll play a match

Maraxus - Austria - Overlord Boatsniper covering the other boatsniperb00ns (especially bossk) - no

best wud be September

Last edited:
pykenike said:
you walonian people are always french orientated, i doubt if the flanders will agree with you about playing with france virus :P :spockfla:

But they agree to play with us ;)

i think :bawling:

VIVA BELIUM!

Status
Not open for further replies.