European Assault Cup - 2005

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sneez said:
Why are people signing up while the cup already started.

Imperium is a guy i know, hes from the USA and is a pretty good AS'er he never knew about EAC until i told him and once he found out he was eager to play so i told him to sign up here even though the cup had already started but thats because on the eac website it says that u can still sign up players until u have played more than 2 games in EAC.

where is my place?? i did sign up but here is the info agen halo-england-Backdef/Upfront-yes

u signed up and you were chosen for England 3. but have made no contact with the England Team Since you signed up, i think you have been ousted! Have a word with mushroomhead or ReD and see if you can get a place in one of the teams. In the mean time sign up to the England Private forum!

Well i thought id post it here since new signups dont seem to know what to do to join a team:

Timo has completed the Authentication system for eac :bowdown: (it is a player verification system that stops mercing)

The Auth System will go live tomorrow and all games from now will run under it, can all players insure that they are signed up to their countries private forum, and can all captains insure that every player in their team is signed up on the EAC website.

Failure to do this will mean you wont be able to play as you will not be able to pass the authentication system!

Players follow this to request private forum access!

As a furthur note, once a team(s) for your country has played 2 games i will not allow anymore signups for that team so if your planning to join the EAC, join now!!

For more information on the auth system please read this

Request to join [NA1]

Met`- USA Team [NA1] - Front or Freelance - Only if we have enough for the match.

Axl_Rose said:
bit l8 to sign up :P

nah its ok USA 1 have only played 1 game, i set a limit that if a team has played 2 games they cannot add any more players unless under exceptional circumstances. but since its under the limit its fine

Status
Not open for further replies.