European Assault Cup - 2005

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X-Bomb said:
requested tags from all teams a while ago some teams still havent given me them, if they arent in by tonight i will just make a tag up for you as the site will be going live hopefully

Need Tags from:
Austria
Denmark
Norway/Finland
Portugal/Spain
USA 1
USA 2

Last edited:
POLAND TAGS!!

=[pOL][maz]=
.:pOLsKa.mAz:.
«[Pol^maz]»
-=Poland::Maz=-
-maZ`poL- (gut 1 <<)
-[.maz.][.pol.]-
[Maz][Pol]

If you can think of better plz post here, and if u like any of the above choose we ;p

Ive lifted the 11 player limit, seemed silly that Germany could have 11 players only in team 1, and 18 in team 2 :lol:

its now 13 in team 1, 16 in team 2 (29 players :eek:)
maybe they should make 3 teams.. its doubtful that 16 players are all gonna play at least 1 match in team 2

if you wanna make a 3rd team we can add it to group D!

Last edited:
ok made up tags for those teams who didnt send me them

Austria - -Aus-
Denmark - ]DK[
Norway/Finland - -FinO-
Portugal/Spain - .Spor
USA/Canada - [.NA1.] / [.NA2.]

X-Bomb said:
Ive lifted the 11 player limit, seemed silly that Germany could have 11 players only in team 1, and 18 in team 2 :lol:

its now 13 in team 1, 16 in team 2 (29 players :eek:)
maybe they should make 3 teams.. its doubtful that 16 players are all gonna play at least 1 match in team 2

if you wanna make a 3rd team we can add it to group D!
as team2 captain i'm ofcourse for a third team :nod:,
but atm we have to consider the pros and cons b4 we decide. I'll drop by in IRC to ask you about a T2/T3 idea ;).

bah you found the uta league/forums night :(

another noob to the scottish team

Status
Not open for further replies.