European Assault Cup - 2005

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-LilFvB- said:

:lol: now u mention it

well they never considered themselves part of europe ;p

will change that

edit: Done

Last edited:
I was asked by Anti about the Cup Forums from the EAC. The best way to arrange forum access would be to have a joinable usergroup for each country, and they can apply to join. The Country leader will allow/deny them access to the forums, and overall the tournament.

I don't know if there is a better way setup already. Please pass onto X-Bomb if he isn't aware of this please! :balloon:

hello martz! was hoping to use the EAC forums to decide each countries leader via polls, im not quite sure how the captains for the last EAC were decided, can any1 remember?

X-Bomb said:
hello martz! was hoping to use the EAC forums to decide each countries leader via polls, im not quite sure how the captains for the last EAC were decided, can any1 remember?
Think there was a poll posted in each EAC forum.

Bad_medic - belgium - where they need me - dunno (ok last 2 answer aren't really what u requested but well :p )

BELGIUM REPRAZENT, FOR OUR KING OUR FRIED POTATO AND OUR BEER!

did the last EAC even get that far?

Once you've got a list of people for each country can't the admins/mods just add them all to the appropriate group? save the arguments of appointing a leader for internal forums?

Joko said:
did the last EAC even get that far?

Once you've got a list of people for each country can't the admins/mods just add them all to the appropriate group? save the arguments of appointing a leader for internal forums?
Joko: the last EAC took Lupus and I hours and hours to setup the forums, and then find each person in the control panel and add them to the access list. IIRC, it was about 120 people last time.

Using the forum groups splits the responsibility between each countries captain. If they allow a Brit to enter the German team - then they risk exposing any tactics/posts/crap etc. This way it should be a lot quicker for the users and team leaders. They can also kick people out and keep an eye on things etc.

XB: yes the EAC forums still exist, I can just unarchive them and prune all the spam. The leaders were picked by people applying, and then others from the countries voting.

* 4vs4
* semiProAssault 50% Friendly Fire!
* Rocketlaunches = True
* Hammerlaunches = True

Hehe what do u think? @ least it would give some new ideas 4 launching, and some diffrent tactics from already existing launches. Think this could make LOTS of "surprisemoments", dont remember last time i had a "surprisemoments" in std as, very rare Tbh.

50% Friendly Fire. And i survive even if Tiger headshots me like he always do :)

pro as > std as.

:smoke2: :smoke2: :smoke2:

I was a bit bored after Ba]v[sE kicked my arse in a 1on1 today :P

so i played arround with my computer and this was the outcome:

EAC-Logo2.jpg

what ya think?

Reactions: Bossk
Felerian said:
I was a bit bored after Ba]v[sE kicked my arse in a 1on1 today :P

so i played arround with my computer and this was the outcome:

EAC-Logo2.jpg

what ya think?

Crap... reason? missing polish flag :P

@ Dj, rules will be similar to uta ones.

Once Martz reopen general forums we`ll set a few polls.

Status
Not open for further replies.