European Assault Cup - 2005

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felerian said:
I was a bit bored after Ba]v[sE kicked my arse in a 1on1 today :P

so i played arround with my computer and this was the outcome:

EAC-Logo2.jpg

what ya think?

no offense ut font looks shite, far too big and bland, clusttered background complete haze looks like a collage of peoples feaces imo no depth no class no nothing but a nursery kids pack lunch!!! hhaha soz m8 but true, and no i couldnt do better cos i cant use art packages, im what they call an original artist not a computer aided one, i draw with my hand using several techniques, pcs suxxxxxxxxxxx lol ok my rant over :D

yeah sign me up..
maybe i just happen to have the skills and time just at the time that EAC is running :)

germany btw ;)

:lol: pld xi

i would've thought u'd find a better pic than the one ripped off off the euro coin fel.... it has no norway fs!
And it is also a bit big... and the style is too paint-ish
the different images in it don't blend that good, and the text didn't fit in at all (color mostly)

which proggy u using fel?

-LilFvB- said:
:lol: pld xi

i would've thought u'd find a better pic than the one ripped off off the euro coin fel.... it has no norway fs!
And it is also a bit big... and the style is too paint-ish
the different images in it don't blend that good, and the text didn't fit in at all (color mostly)

which proggy u using fel?

hey,... my name is not Turha ok...

i was fooling arround with Adobe Photoshop... so no, its no paint.

Im sorry for beeing a noob... its first time ever i did something like that...

i just was trying to make a example how it could look, giving ideas maybe to ppl like Turha :(

:bawling:

nobody likes my picture :( :bawling: :sperm:

Reactions: Avalanche
Felerian said:
hey,... my name is not Turha ok...

i was fooling arround with Adobe Photoshop... so no, its no paint.

Im sorry for beeing a noob... its first time ever i did something like that...

i just was trying to make a example how it could look, giving ideas maybe to ppl like Turha :(

:bawling:

nobody likes my picture :( :bawling: :sperm:

i will always love you :rub:

U see w00t u did XION???? Don't mind him Fel, he is just being a harse cunt...... :trout:

Biebel,

ur EYE-GURU

Status
Not open for further replies.