European Assault Cup - 2005

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X-Bomb said:
updated the list, i had a few words with the UTA admins, its doubtful they will stop the league for 1 month of pure EAC which is what i would like. However they may be willing to force 2 matches only for that month, ill have another talk and see exactly what can be sorted, and it will be easier to prepare then. Im also hoping this will be a proper UTA EAC not some X-Bomb EAC, and im sure there will be alot more interest then.

if its a proper UTA EAC and not some X-Bomb EAC (using X-Bomb´s words) will there be some nice prizes to win ?

:D

Felerian said:
if its a proper UTA EAC and not some X-Bomb EAC (using X-Bomb´s words) will there be some nice prizes to win ?

:D

wow thanks for volunteering the prizes, PSP's all round for the winning country:P very nice of you

X-Bomb said:
wow thanks for volunteering the prizes, PSP's all round for the winning country:P very nice of you

well,... while you mention it... i´ll try to see if i can arrange something :)
but if yes, then i guess you´ll have to put up some banners and sponsor-names....
not sure though

well atm the way it looks like its going to work... Once enough people in each country are signed up (hopefully there will be an overflow in each country so that we can make more then 1 division)

1) Martz can open up the old EAC forums (i hope)
2) Countries can vote for a captain (or multiple captains for when there is 2/3 teams per country) through there own private forum
3) Captain(s) pick the team.
4) You Practice
5) Tournament Group Games

As for a website for this, ill speak to UTA admins again as i hope it can be hosted on the UTA domain and have a UTA theme to make it more official if thats possible.

Last edited:
TorsHammer said:
Finally a good post. Havent seen 1 since 1999... :P

Well Norway gonna mush u all.. Real Vikings in berserk !!

if u need me Norway im in here

(B)

That would be: TorsHammer - Norway - Drunk/backdef - dunno

can we decide / have a vote what month this is gonna be in soonish plz? and get some rules, like 5v5 or 6v6 and what maps?

Art Competition!

Getting People involved as much as possible is the way to go imo! so lets do a little art competition:

Need a Logo for the Cup:

Text: "Utassault.net European Cup" or "UTA.net Presents The European Assault Cup" or anything else:P
Pictures: UT Pictures may use 2k4 ones if they suit well, UT Logo etc, UTAL Logo (or create your own new version) e.g i like this variation http://www.utassault.net/leagueas/img/las_body_52.jpg
Size: 500 X 125 or there abouts
Deadline: Friday 8th April!

we can have a poll for the best one!

gl hf!

Last edited:
Joko said:
can we decide / have a vote what month this is gonna be in soonish plz? and get some rules, like 5v5 or 6v6 and what maps?

Yes i agree, we need the old EAC forums open so we can make multiple threads:P dont like to make loads here!

go for it. sure martz wont mind. its his fault for not openin the other ones yet anyway ;)

twnZ - England -Upfront/Sniper/Mini - Doesn't bother me.

I would have gone for scotland but seeing as tho it doesnt look like they will get a team lol Ill just go for england

twnZ said:
twnZ - England -Upfront/Sniper/Mini - Doesn't bother me.

I would have gone for scotland but seeing as tho it doesnt look like they will get a team lol Ill just go for england

come on m8, it dont work like that:) your down for scotland!

El Matador - The USA of America - Allrounder, I learned to play every position in my succesfull UT life. Like for example in one match i got a godlike in defense as a sniper and in the next map I went rampage upfront with a minigun! - Yes, of course

Last edited:
Reactions: Joko
Status
Not open for further replies.