Deadly, Doctaluv, cheating and security on UTA League

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, let me put it this way.

We looked at the demos of UT Lords v *se. We did not find anything solid enough to prove anything. UT Lords were specced after that accusation was made, and did nothing to warrant any action being taken.

As far as the admin team is concerned UT Lords v *se is closed, will not be re-opened. The End.

We will consider proof from this point onwards do not start digging up past accusations or rumors.

Yeah sorry my comment wasnt related to this game in particular.

I was just stating my oppinion of them and the way they play in this league, which imo is so blatent that it should not be allowed.

still no reply to my worry about this, if two ppl use same pc and 1 is a cheating scumbag and other is inocent how you gonna only ban one and not the other ? There are quite a few cases where two brothers play using same ip/pc in this league you cant ban the ip as one player anit done nowt wrong while his brother may of gone on a mega lamer session the night before. Until the admins have a way to do this then the public ban is very iffy imo very dam iffy. As would you wanna be banned just cos your little brother got hold of you pc and went a lameing while you was down the pub ?

as relax suggested SERIOUSLY, the way forward maybe be an adapted version of wot clanbase use.

FORCE everyone to demorec all their matches. Then if anyone suspects something the player concerned sends their demos to the ADMIN team for inspection .... Its way too much effort for the lazy ass, stuck in their ways ppl in this community but its something that WOULD actually make a difference.

You could adapt demo manager 3 so all u gotta do is enter the two clans tag at the start of the match and it produces a unique name for the demo with the map name included ...all automatically. Like thur does already manually.

stdbib_vs_cheatinfuckers_rookdef_april2003.dem or sommat.

Logical argument from admins .... we dont have the time to do this. BUT if u think about it ppl would be less likely to bot knowin they can be monitored and so u wouldnt have that many cases to actually look at. And im POSITIVE some genius could modify demo manager 3 to auto-record matches only. If someone fails to produce a demo, first time they get warnin, 2nd time they get 1 match ban etc etc.

[edit] if it did get outta hand and ppl were spammin with I WANT HIS DEMO LOOKED AT .... then just introduced a 10 point deduction for false accusations.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Micro
pld admins :thumb:
finally ductaluv is banned, but i played him yesterday on 2on2orange server

he and another n00b played 2on1 against me but they lamed and launched etc. , but i often won and they said several times "you suck" and at end they asked me to merc for a match :rofl:

btw: anti , nno you didnt stole the avater from hank...no :nono:

he and another n00b played 2on1 against me but they lamed and launched etc. , but i often won and they said several times "you suck" and at end they asked me to merc for a match :rofl:
LMAo

Not arguing, just stating a fact.

I think Humph is right. You can't just shout down people making points like this - the questions need an answer. What if Doctaluv did do all that and change his info? He could just keep coming back time and again. I don't want the admins to think I'm unappreciative - I hate the cheats as much as anyone, but I just wish there was something that could be done to make sure that a ban is permanent and that the assholes get the message. It's a great start and it will work on some people but not all.

Yep thanks andmins for clearing up the mess with DoctaLuv you got the proof and we nailed him

p.s thanks relax for lending me your ftp for my demos ect

aimy aka DoctaLuv

Attachments

• shot0012.jpg
    shot0012.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 288
Useless: its the internet. anyone can sign up as many hotmail accounts and ICQ accounts as he/she can be arsed to.
Yeah he might try it, doesnt mean we dont find him again. Its not like we forgot about him now that we banned his stuff.

@ ajax
can just imagine people getting caught now and saying its there bro.

im lucky to have a f1 ping below 100 let alone f6 now a days lol :[

well im glad you took actions

banned forever should not be done, if he continues, yes.

everyone should deserve a 2th chance, like clinton had with his relationship with that beauty girl.

nothin to add more

well considering DoctaLuv is banned i have just spotted him on Server #6

Attachments

• shot0017.jpg
    shot0017.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 263
Originally posted by fbs
well considering DoctaLuv is banned i have just spotted him on Server #6
Even tho he is Banned from the League, u cant stop him playing on Pub server.
if u see him cheating, then icq the Server admin and get him banned on the server as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.