Deadly, Doctaluv, cheating and security on UTA League

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Felerian
@Anni]-[ilator; You are right! i looked at it again.... and you really see a space... and a little further up there i no space but same name ... fuck them lame players.... hope their DICK falls off!!!!!

yes try the same name in the game with ALT 0160 (thats an invisible space bar)

the helmet doesnt type it, he got a program for it

If I recall correctly there was some time ago when quite a few talked about how they tried bots on public just for fun or to “check” something..
So shouldn't they be tracked down and banned?
I mean you can’t just ban some and let others go free.. :D

I'd say that framing someone by impersonating the player on a public server is too "easy". It might not be completely thought through..
Sure it'd be great if cheating could be stopped. But in this case I think it's taking it too far.
In league matches you can be sure that the clan knows who's playing (or can be held responsible for it). On publics there's no way you can be sure. And no doubt there are some ppl who think it would be fun to get someone banned.

A thought:

Maybe give each player a personal password to enter a match, instead of a clanpassword?

Lets say person A wants a merc, he would have to give his password to the merc. If the admins find out he was a merc, they can look at the password and see that it was the pass of person A. Then you can take actions against him.
It's also easier to ban people to way from the league instead of IP. (no problems with brothers, since they have their own password.)

And if someone finds out the password of person A, someone can report that. Because person A would have to blab his password around, or else someone would never know.. And the only reason to tell someone your password is cuz of mercing..

I know its prolly not easy to implement it all, but it would prolly work very well...

Originally posted by Lex_Mortis
A thought:

Maybe give each player a personal password to enter a match, instead of a clanpassword?

Lets say person A wants a merc, he would have to give his password to the merc. If the admins find out he was a merc, they can look at the password and see that it was the pass of person A. Then you can take actions against him.
It's also easier to ban people to way from the league instead of IP. (no problems with brothers, since they have their own password.)

And if someone finds out the password of person A, someone can report that. Because person A would have to blab his password around, or else someone would never know.. And the only reason to tell someone your password is cuz of mercing..

I know its prolly not easy to implement it all, but it would prolly
work very well...

Good idea!! man im still awake , i should sleep soon :D 1:30 gmt :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mughi
And just to make sure again that everyone is aware, Dark_Helmet is no relation to the clan Dark, or the DWAP player.

Nope, he ain't no DWAP

He is a lame (passive)SUYM Mofo :shout:
And yes, DWAP got evidence for that. Hint: Take a look in our forum.

Originally posted by MadMax
Nope, he ain't no DWAP

He is a lame (passive)SUYM Mofo :shout:
And yes, DWAP got evidence for that. Hint: Take a look in our forum.

Wtf is that about?! Pls provide a proper link if you accuse any SUYM member and I will have a look.

thx

Originally posted by Cazzy
Looks like the helmets are kind of Dutch
No, i was the hoerenlul with score of 0, i just entered the game and saw the botter with my name :/.
IF apex did take a screenshot when the game was over, you saw the big difference in score, bot 109, other defenders under 10 :lol:

ahh kk @ spaces thx for clearing it up for me. :)
didn't realize that in the console screenshot.

Destroy - so the namechanger took ur name when u joined and put a alt+0160 behind it?
cuz he can't have ur nickname before you join, can he?
would be a big coincid-....thingy <- :D

and he also faked as raydon, who is actually anni right?

so is this a namechanger that takes names of players and uses them with a blank space?! :\

@ personal passwords - THAT would be one great thing!

i think this is going too far!!!!!
whats the prob with mercing????
i got a Clan-Friendship and they are low players so they ask for help... and????
whats the prob???
thought double Claning was not allowed but mercing is ok????
or did some idiot change his mind cuz his clan lost because of one merc???
and now he dont want mercing in league anymore???
@ this person: STFU... learn skill and then you will win too... "AWWW POOR YOU"

btw just too let you know
:flack:
YES I WOULD GIVE MY PASSWORD TO LET SOMEBODY ELSE PLAY!!!
BUT I KNOW THAT MY PPL DONT CHEAT!!!!
:mingun:
:rocket:
and i would play for my CLANFRIENDS ALSO...
this nice League of FUN and FRIENDS getting to start beeing like fucking Politics and shit... :mad: :shout: WHY?????????
:arsemiss:
IF YOU CANT BE SURE YOUR MEMBERS CHEAT OR NOT...
THEN I WOULD THINK ABOUT THAT!!!
MAYBE YOU ARE NOT REALY ABLE OF LEADING A CLAN!!!!
:fingers:

Status
Not open for further replies.