Deadly, Doctaluv, cheating and security on UTA League

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felerian calm down.
If you read the rules properly, you would know that we would love to enforce anti-mercing rules properly but we cant., at this time. Those who exploit the possibility of mercing are, in the opinion of the majority of the league (nearly the entire league, at that), just shitheads, cunts, and whatever else ppl call em.

One example here, btw: Imagine you play a match which is critical for your clan, ie relegation or promotion, and you use mercs to win the match. You can then not say "Well done [YourClanname]", because your clan didnt win the game. I would feel rather shit about that. and I do hope you would feel so too, so you wont do it.

the idea with the private password is really great :). But the question is if it is possible to realize it.
Another possibiliy to find merc is by the IP adress. i myself have no idea if it is possible to find the IP adress of a player out. If this is possible then it is np to find from what country he comes form / his provider and so on. If u compare this information with the IP u get from ICQ / IRC then u can check if the country / rpovider is the same. i know the 100% prove butat least something :)

btw pld admins luv is gone ;) but there are still some others

which sucker thinks mercing is great
lol

btw im sick of the UT lords neph

http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=2625

cant u admins do anythin about this shit mercing

Player passwords, great idea but if u trust people u give ur password to them too

SO i think that might not work, what DOES work is.. that you can only login with your IP

but thats a problem for people that changes IP everyday by their provider

Actually Paa I have already done a lot of the work. LeagueAS has most of the features for individual passwords already in place and I developed the league system with individal passwords as well, it just needs that final step to bridge them.

But you know what you little fuckwit, I have better things to do with my time than developing stuff for inappreciative destructive little twats like yourself, so you can just stew in the cheat infested, merc infested funfest that the likes of you have brought about :D

Originally posted by Hardcore
ahh kk @ spaces thx for clearing it up for me. :)
didn't realize that in the console screenshot.

Destroy - so the namechanger took ur name when u joined and put a alt+0160 behind it?
cuz he can't have ur nickname before you join, can he?
would be a big coincid-....thingy <- :D

and he also faked as raydon, who is actually anni right?

so is this a namechanger that takes names of players and uses them with a blank space?! :\

@ personal passwords - THAT would be one great thing!
yes, the name bot takes all the names 1 by 1 and puts alt + 0160 after it.

btw what you also can do when you see a lamer like that, go out server, put spectate mode on and change ur name to admin, then enter the game and he leaves straight away, gave me a good laugh a few times :rofl:

You can say what u like i could'nt give a shit about you or anything u say. People have asked you before and you said NO. the ut2k3 mod is more important to you.

Shame ut2k3 is shit :\

Phear has the right to say it tho - dno anyone who did more for the league (xept for martz and cs then :moon: and me doh)

ok Nephilim, i dont say you are wrong...
there are things positiv and negative but i dont want to start discussion...
here this is topic for something else
maybe we could chat about that some other time,
so maybe you understand what i mean...
without idiots :spam: spaming :spam: the conversation

but @ punawa and fbs: thx for calling me noob...
you know only real noobs call others noobs, lamers, kiddy etc.
so buy a shovel and stick it in your XXXXXX
:stupid:

What exactly was it that you did for the league so far Paa? If the answer is "nothing" than u should *stfu* and respect the work Phear did over the years for the league.

and? @ Gosu

want me to kill myself just for having a opinion and to bad the opinion of all ppl on world is sometimes diffrent?
god damn
sorry that im on this world
and sorry that i like UT and this league

you guys allways treat ppl like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.