Deadly, Doctaluv, cheating and security on UTA League

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pld admins, nice to see your taking a strong stance aginst lamers :)

only one worry about the public ban, what about if 2 or more ppl use the same pc ? ie iam having a lan session in a couple of month whats to say if one of the ppl at the lan cheated on a public server then it would be my ip that got banned ? if you can work around this then iam happy ....IF as we all know that some ip`s have brothers and stuff using them already

aye but some peeps in the league are 'highly respected' by most (like you or CS or psy for example (just some randoms)) and we wud prolly all u know u wouldnt cheat.

And maybe Deadly was highly respected by some, not by me tho not that i expected it from him.

:thumb: admins!!!!!

finaly doctaluv is banned! u made me happy! coz he's annoying and made me pissed up! but now he's finaly away!!

thx u very much!

They simply get a new ICQ number, email addy, and forum account, and a different name. Done.
And you won't even know it's them.

Aye humpo, its the internet.
As for forums accounts, we have a fair bit of control over that and can check quite good who is who... but let me ask you, how many of the ppl here would give up their identity just like this? they know the people around here, people know them, and they'd have to work all their way up again, which in most cases can be a lot of work. I dont think many would do this. (Not saying youre not nerd enough to do it :p: )

:lol: I actually talked to him again yesterday, saying how people see you as a bad imitation of him in the old days :D

Let's see if it's effective or not. We can test with you Humphro if you want.
Believe me you wouldn't be back :D

Now that you already posted your opinion plz keep out this thread. No need more 'useful' posts like yours here. Thx

just sad that to change the security it actaully took 6 months and a very vague accpetance that league as had been hacked from the admins. you think largecompanies only update the security if they have been hacked no they do it constantly so they won't be hacked :). would be nice to see the i-work-36h-a-day admins putting some efforts staying up to date when it comes to cheat protection instead of focusing on some sort of anti merc system ;). and ajax said this was a hard stance i don't think so it was fair wich is how it should be.

Humphro
Doing *something* is better than doing *nothing*.

We will try our best, I am sure there are people who are so desperate to get their rocks off with aimbotting and cheating and so on that they will continue to do so. The few that will seriously have the time, effort and sheer concentration to try and hide EVERYTHING from EVERYBODY will no doubt continue to get off on it for a while, but they will slip up too, just a matter of time.

And really ..... how pathetic do you have to be to do that?

A person trying to cover their tracks has to get it right every time, we would only have to get it right once.

Jinxed ... those companies have people who get paid to do it, all this league has is admins who give up their free time to get abuse no matter what we do or dont. Not much of a comparison.

@jinxed: Sigh... i'm not discussing about security on league servers with you AGAIN because:

- you don't know the security system we use.
- you don't know WHEN the security is updated.
so
- you have no idea what you are talking about.

Thx to my Mr clan (RaMp , G etc) that helped me figured out my demos and wtf was going on so FINALLY the admins could do something about it.

:shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

Originally posted by j@ckel
what a bout the ut lords? surely something is going on ..
Jackel ..... this is exactly the thing we have mentioned that we will not touch. Come to us with some more proof than you think something is going on. We will not spend any time at all checking up on rumor and accusations.

Originally posted by Mughi
Jackel ..... this is exactly the thing we have mentioned that we will not touch. Come to us with some more proof than you think something is going on. We will not spend any time at all checking up on rumor and accusations.

The demo of [*Se] vs Utlords is more than enough to prove they used a serverkill :rolleyes:

NICE ONE!!!!!

Im glad finally some shit happens....
pld Admins
pwn the cheaters arse!!!!!!

UTlords are a bunch of nobs who merc their way through each game and act like 4 year olds.

Still not a lot can be done it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.