Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I vote that we should have a ladder 6v6 TDM !!!!!!!!!!!! :hm:

Be a class game 6v6 TDM likes of District Pipeline haha and TS Comms :)

Be tactical as fuck even Sabotage or Search and destroy i like em all and eventually CTF will make it onto COD4 in future patch i hear with specially designed maps

Last edited:
Anyone thats got COD4 download HLSW and add buddys

My HLSW email address for adding is [email protected]

Can connect through HLSW and join servers aswell ;D all good in the hood with a buddy list now wohoo.

It looks like the leaked details that were reported last month have been apparently validated in a UK-based games magazine, plus news on multiplayer.

callofduty5.jpg
For starters the game won't be known as Call of Duty 5, it will instead bear the grand title of Call of Duty: World at War and will be set primarily in the Pacific during World War II, although you will also be able to play as the Russians as they invade Germany.

As reported previously Call of Duty: World at War will be released on every platform except the PSP and will be developed by Call of Duty 3 creators Treyarch with specific teams working on different versions.

The game will be built on the Call of Duty 4 engine but various enhancements will be added, for example burning down buildings and foliage.

As for multiplayer for the first time in the Call of Duty series there will be a co-op mode for up to four players. Vehicles will also feature as well as squad-based elements. Multiplayer perks will also return including some of those from Call of Duty 4, but will be more suited to the time period.

Treyarch have stated that Call of Duty: World at War will be the 'darkest one yet' having had two years dedicated to it's development in comparison to Call of Duty 3 in which they only had eleven months.
WW2.

..yay.

ww2, nice... pacific, bleh...
i don't like the concept of the pacific, to me it's just a show to let you see how good they are with graphics :x
I played MoH: Pacific Assault and it was nothing for me.. i rather have bunkers and buildings then trees and bushes.
Maybe COD5 will be entirely different, but allready the concept gives me the desire to play CoD3 again :P

ww2, nice... pacific, bleh...
i don't like the concept of the pacific, to me it's just a show to let you see how good they are with graphics :x
I played MoH: Pacific Assault and it was nothing for me.. i rather have bunkers and buildings then trees and bushes.
Maybe COD5 will be entirely different, but allready the concept gives me the desire to play CoD3 again :P

Do you play COD4 ?

nope. i do not play CoD4... did on PS3...
it just ain't my style. I guess it's the modern warfare, I loved all the previous COD's. I don't like battlefield either. I'm more into ww2 shooters which are based on europe. Surroundings i'm 'familliar' with. No hills, palm trees or sand banks or what so ever. I love the old fashion way of crouching through the mud.

I like Sniper Elite also, which ain't super, but just fun to play for a while. I used to play COD3 quite a while online, loved it, but then i lost the key :( I loved the mod where Allies had to plant a bomb at A or B and the German had to defend it :)

I loved the mod where Allies had to plant a bomb at A or B and the German had to defend it

:nod: COD4 online must play then

Ive played them all and COD4 MW blasts them all out of the water in all honesty for playability and fun.

just started playing the game :P
bit difficult as it's not red vs blue I keep killing everythign thats moving lol :P