Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare focuses on the progression of warfare as a contemporary infantry soldier; presenting the player with a vast number of different combat scenarios unseen in prior Call of Duty titles. It strays from the constant assaults, interspersing high-intensity fire fights with slower-paced drama and suspenseful clandestine action. The series' move to modern warfare introduces a variety of new weapons and technology to the Call of Duty franchise. Such showcased equipment includes the M203 grenade launcher, M4A1 carbine, the AN/ PEQ-2 Target Pointer for use in conjunction with night vision goggles, the MP5SD submachine gun, and the FGM-148 Javelin portable anti-tank guided missile, among many others.

Any yous still playing :) if so leave servers your playing on mostly so i can add to favs , playing with alias of BoondocK Ill scribble down some servers ive found that are good aswell

Last edited:
Just been out and bought COD4 for the PC. Does the 1.4 patch include everything in the previous 3 patches or do I need to install them as well?

I'm also getting a iw3mp.exe error as well.

Last edited:

That didn't work with me. I've got MP to work now as I've updated the sound card driver. However, it still works despite Vista saying it wouldn't install the driver due to it being not verified. I know it hasn't installed properly because there is no option to remove the sound card driver from the add/remove where as there was when I installed the driver that came on the CD.

Servers

{SAS} SEARCH AND DESTROY
IP 85.236.101.6:17167
Gametype S&D
Max Clients 16
Location London UK

SCW - Field Of Honour
IP 87.117.193.157:28960
Gametype TDM
Max Clients 20
Server UK Based

-={WTF GAMING}=-
IP 85.236.101.92:28960
Gametype TDM
Max Clients 22
Server London UK

FcUK Hardcore Server
IP 81.19.179.25:28960
Gametype Headquarters
Max Client 24
Server London UK

[SCUM] FFA [Hardcore]
IP 85.236.100.39:28960
Gametype Free For All
Max Client 16
Server London UK

Alias on all servers if you drop by is BoondocK

Feel free to add any servers you feel are good servers to play on UK or Euro......

Regards !

Last edited:
m16 red-dot
silver desert eagle
flash grenade
claymores
stopping power
extreme conditioning

such a setup try

Close to unlocking gold uzi and gold ak-47

i got to lvl 55 today 1d 2h after buying the game ill be looking for u geo to kill ur arse :chainsaw: :D

thow cant say iv had mutch luck with hardcore servers idd say im better than avrage :P

so hard to find good server i want to find a clan i guess gunna quit wow for cod4 i think thow sunwell just come out :o

LoL i play at the lunaticasylum server most nights , lets be having yah pisstaker :D , nice see yah still around peacey :P

will add ip etc laterz off out to work at mo :D

Last edited:
Loonyasylum IP 193.47.83.175:28932 Team Deathmatch

Be on there majority of times , anyone else got any servers that they find good , no mattter what gametype leave ip and ill add to me favs , leave nicks aswell.

My nick on server that wont be changing is BoondocK

Also if anyone has a simple 3rd party buddy list typa programme that we can use to easy access servers and find where each other is playing on by name search for COD4 leave info on it as it typa suxs that there is no buddy list on cod4.

Nice put theserver in my favs will catch ya on there i been on that WTF server they seem like alright skilled players so is nice to play there

and use MSN n00b :P

Okay faggots start listing servers and nicks :D so i can come put few bulleto`s through back of your skulls :sniper:

And this message is also for Dynz and Kammo as i got internal info yous are sneaking around COD4 :D haha