Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I have heard that Cod5 wil be set in WWII scenario again :yawn:
A lot of sources are pointing to it :(

Treyarch's listing for both single and multiplayer level builders features the following qualification:
"Working experience with First-Person Shooter or Third-Person Shooter genres (console or PC). And if you're a fan of World War 2 shooters, then even better!"
After the success of Infinity Ward's CoD4, why would they want to take the series back to WWII, fs?
3 games (not counting the dozen other games set in the same time), should be enough to cover this overplayed scenario.. it's just not fun anymore!
Guess we'll just have to wait till Call of Duty 6, when Infinity Ward has their hands on it again. ;)

Great news! Heads up that the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Variety Map Pack sponsored by NVIDIA will be available worldwide for our PC players next week on June 5th!

NVIDIA is making it possible for PC players to download the map pack for Free on the PC thanks to their sponsorship.

In addition, expect to see quite a few promotions popping up leading up to the launch of the map packs on the 5th and beyond.

I know NVIDIA has a lot of great things planned for PC users in addition to maps becoming available.
There’s going to be some PC specific previews going up online this weekend I believe that will cover how well the maps play on the PC version as well as some contests and promotions happening all next week.

I’ll be posting up details on them as they get started all this week!
The Variety Map Pack includes four new maps for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare multiplayer

including

Broadcast,

Chinatown,

Killhouse,

and Creek.
In addition to the map pack hitting, PC Players will be receiving the 1.6 Patch for the PC version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare that will add support for the new maps, fix a server crash exploit recently reported by the community, and a few additional features / bug fixes.

TOMMOROW
Soon as people get a DL someone post it please :D

Creek ChinaTown and Broadcast are okay maps and Killhouse is like a Shipment Map pure spam however would be suitable up2 4v4 :)

i got the patch lastnight at 8 played 32 man DM not enouth spawn points as normal greek is a greate map :D

Killhouse 32 man is pure LOL :p: