AS-vampireAL Released

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I pm-ed Franziska a few times.
She corrected some errors!

Do you ppl really want that map in AL?
(With canges she made?)
Should I allow it?

i would love to see you allowing it! :)

i think she knows now that it was a mistake.
she has learned from it and won't do it again.

i think we should apreciate her work.
maybe you can even work with her to make the map even better? (dunno what could be changed but i am sure you mappers will find something to change)

And i also think, we should apreciate Doc_EDo's offer to allow it.

Nice Doc! :)

First of it hasnt been decided on wether or not to make it a league map or not thats upto the admins, but saying that it is a nice map and should be took into consideration imo. Second it seams Franziska has seen that what she did was wrong and if Doc gonna forgive her then who are we to hold a grudge and the more maps the merryer
Doc i would surgest you get in touch with a league admins and see if they where/are gonna take the into consideration and take it from there ,i for one would like to it in the league but end of the day its not for us to decide its upto the admins

N1 Doc :thumb:

There is Map suggestion thread where we post our comments.
Those maps getting the best ratings may enter a voting system to decide if they enter the league or not the next month.

Wow I surely hope No one ever removes my name from any maps I ever make, if you would like to see any modified maps I have done, check out GrandCanyonML2, MissileSiloML2, or SunspireML2.

I feel proud to have contributed to making a map better and GrandcanyonML2 is The 9th Most popular map being played, MissileSiloML2 is like 12 or something.

Well you all have a Great Day

OK, you can find all of our maps at www.damitclan.com just follow the links.

Come on over, see what we have to offer, after all we do have the #1 or #2 most popular Assault server running called [DAMIT]BAM (Big Ass Maps)

216.151.33.57:7777 (Custom) or 7787 (BAM) be prepared as they are almost always full.

Last edited: