AS-vampireAL Released

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Franziska

Jul 12, 2002
Bregenz, Austria
well not many know about this map and may be surprised to discover the AL version but I had to edited the old map and giving it a diferent name so I took AL, the old map had two mistakes, they are now corrected and u can hopefully enjoy the map
The AL version was never tested online but i think that should be ok

Last edited by a moderator:
w00t very nice, now that kind of maps i would like to see in league :thumb:

not too big and rather spam-free in most areas i guess, it would prolly be great map for insta league :rodent:
would like to try it online tho :)

thx u both :)
yeah i made that one taki :)

well i tested the old version online in standard asault with 6 vs. 6 it was nice i am sure this version will fit even better, also for insta and pro but that its ur decision

played it with bots now and yeah seems really cool everyone check it out:coolfip:

its worth it:bananna:

weapon problems =\

u got lots of shock and rocket ammo but no mini guns or snipe rifles or pulse or anything else just shock rocket mostly =\

[irony]

Ohhh poor LPBs... no mini? no sniper? no pulse? :rub:

:shout: I pay an expensive con so I want my advantage on every map!! :shout:

[/irony] :D

Btw I think it might be a good league map. Nice 1 Franziska :thumb:

Oh cmon, there is a mini + LOADS of ammo as initial weapon (attacking). It means def will get it soon (i.e. Golgotha defending the temple).
There is a sniper on the roof of the defenders spawnpoint. Only 1 ammo pack, its ok.
And you get pulsegun after the Gates, in fact its the only weapon you can take here.
Your changes are ok Franziska. Definitely there were too many health packs.
Maybe increase a bit the health of the final objective. Its too weak :\

nice psycho exactly my thoughts :)

u will get minigun as defender, dont worry, the online testing showed it :)

about sniper: there is one but i dont like snipers so dont think i ll put anywhere snipers also this should be a non sniping map cuz I hate it :P
if u still want it work for it, its not that hard but its anyway a quick map, sniping would be useless... especially there is no real sniping position and too many ways to go

about pulse: ???? @the lake is enough pulse i think
about amount of shock and rl: yes defenders needs a chance and i like the weapons most :P

about final objective: hmm dunno if i should increase it cuz the end is a bit spammy, cuz of bio rifle which i dont want to remove (maybe a bit bio ammo reducing)
so i think if u made it u should not shot too long it cuz thats frustrating... thats my opinion, at least online testing showed that it is still not to destroy that easily... but thats a thing online testing with a few uta clans will show

Last edited:
Agree with your whole post, all but the end.
I had already played this map on DAMIT servers, and I remind the final objective too easy to get.
And think about leagueas. You get 4 seconds of spawnprotection on attack, and you are not that far to it.
Anyway its supposed to be a fast map, so its ok.
The hardest objective was the Switch, too many health around it (fixed now :))
There are not many good players on DAMIT servers, true. You will mostly meet cow skins :eyeroll: & total noobs asking what to do :lol:
Agree², only an online testing with uta clans will show.
And agree³:  :rocket: & :shock: are my fav weapons too :)

fine then we totally agree :) :kiss:

about the last object: hmm online testing will show, yeah it should be fast, no sleeping etc. :lol:
one shot and u'll get it about on damit server well lots of this ppl arent skilled but i think if u spam at the end with bio it could take a bit time just a bit... i remebered as i played, tested the map with just DAMIT &DW Members, DW spammed it perfectly, no chance to get it immediately we needed 40 sec or something... thats totally enough i think
but if its really not enough we can change that better by a new league version to avoid al mismatching if thats not possible hmm i'll fix it although I dont want to :P

Last edited: