AS-vampireAL Released

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

deadly believe me u are dead in this map before u can fire ur 8 shots of the sniper :P
I alsoc cant take out a weapon and more weapon spawn points would overcrowd the map I think

what do u want to do? :confused:
where do u wanna place sniper? on the harvest field? in millhouse?
then i call it AS-WeaponFactory :lol:

the point is this one: not everyone has a good ping, especially german, austria players have a ping with dsl hm about 150 (F6 ping) and often loss about hm often 5% if u snipe now (dunno where u wanna do that) or if u shoot sniper primary, these ppl are arsed, they have a disadvantage, just ask any highpinger
as I have the prob too i am not very glad that u wanna put it from roof
hm, of course i understand ur point, especially the sniper players but if i put sniper in others will scream put it out
i cant make the map perfect for everyone, anyone will always come and complain, so is life...
but i will think about moving it to harvest field or bridge... but me personal don really want that...
we have enough maps with sniper

Last edited:
I undestand you, my ping is 110 F1, 160 F6 :(
Of course everyone would like a new map to the league according to his likings.
Stop moaning fs. I think the map is perfect for league with Franziska's fixes :)

i did'nt want sniper lol just some other weapons and placement

at moment all 6 players on def can get rocket and shock and just spam the entrance 2 go back pick up ammo and so on i tried with some friends its so easy to spam that point and i dont want another guardia =|

hmmm it should be easily to reach tunnel and then def has to move
otherwise if 2 equal clans play agsint it wont happen, never noticed it in the DAMIT vs. DW match
ok paa tell me exactly how u want to place the weapons...

ok btw: uks cash said exactly the opposite of u paa, that defense has no chance to def first objective, this shows me that it is perfect balanced ah and paa:

as attacker u will spawn after barricades directly beyond the wall means u have sopawn protect on and then they can spam as much as they want u are invincible :)

Last edited:
ok paa ever thought of rocket launch or hammer launch plenty of options yeah its gonna be a bit spammy at start but launchin gives u another great option at first objective... personally i think its weighted quiet nicely both ways can be a quick map but also it could be nicely defended:bow:

since no one said anything about weapons placement (or spawn points) except two ppl i think its fine like it is and if there is really a shit point, although i am sure there will not, i can fix it then

:rofl: about ur spammy worries
fisrt objective is too hard to defend cuz of spawn protect they cant spam barricades hmmmm u have to put some1 in tunnel or in millhouse or there where the attackers could come out of the tunnel...
i would advise defenders not to concentrate on water wheel house! try to def switch as good as possible...

WTF????
Who the hell gave you right to EDIT and RELEASE MY MAP? ???
:mad:
:rocket:
:annoyed:

Last edited:
As-Vampire.txt as-vampire.zip
Author: Edin 'Doc_Edo' Hozic
This level is copyright by Edin Hozic 2001.

Authors may NOT use this level as a base to build additional levels without explicit permission from the Original Author.

You are NOT allowed to commercially exploit this level, i.e. put it on a CD or any other electronic medium that is sold for money without my explicit permission!

You MAY distribute this level through any electronic network (internet (web/ftp), FIDO, local BBS etc.), provided you include this file and leave the archive intact.
You didn't include the textfile either. You deleted my name and put your nick as the author name. You could have at least left my name in peace and added "mod by <your nick>".
Please be kind to delete the file from the download location, and any server that runs it.
If anyone wants a mod then use the e-mail that you can find in the text file to ask me about it.
Or, if you don't like that, make your own map!

THAT REALLY SUCKS SHIT

takeing someeone elses work and rereleaseing it as your own is the fucking pits

:(

> Franziska <
loose the link from your sig on the forum your basically linking to stolen data which isnt allowed

Last edited:
Although I think efforts to make old non-league maps more playable is admirable you should always make certain that you have the original authors full consent.

Especially the fact that you completely removed the old authors name and replaced it with your own is extremely disrepectful to Doc_edo who afterall did at least 95% of the total work.

Many of the ppl who release maps/mods/etc carry some hope that their work might lead to a job in the gaming industry, which makes it extremely discouraging if they are not even acknowledged for the work they do.

The most fundamental ethical rule of freeware is that you NEVER take credit for other ppls work.

Wow

I had heard someone had modified Doc's map, but I had no idea that person was taking full credit for the entire map. That's really llamaesque.