AS-Scarab released

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Maps to the league !!!

is it gonna be in the league now or what ?:mingun: :mingun: :mingun: :mingun: :mingun: :mingun: :mingun: :mingun:

I think it needs a month or so testing first :)
Nothing worse than finding bugs on it after its been on league only a few days or that it crashes servers etc.

Just tested it quickly and it seems nice.
Map plays well and that football owns :D

Don't try and head the ball though, It fucks it up. You can destroy it with double hammer too. I could fix it and even add scoring etc. Done it b4 and had a good game of footy with MadMat :)

Originally posted by Hydra
but plzzzz remove the trees :rolleyes:

I originally put them there for a reason, although I didn't work it through totally.

Why do you ask though?
- If it is for frame rate then I'm afraid it's not the trees that put demands on the engine its the force field around the base.
- if its cause they look crap, then that's true. I did the best with what was available though, you'll have to wait for UT2k3 for better :P

Yay, about the trees, u could have chosen different ugly ones, but only one single type of tree suxor :P

Have u ever been in a forest where for hours of walking u see tons of the same single type of a tree? No, so.. afaik UT supplies over 10 different (correct me i´m wrong) trees? :rolleyes:

:P

:D

yeh tested it a while back tis a great map with some really really nice launch potential and ermm footy it great round back too if u dont wanna complete map :)

fs, map is nice but, time to complete is completely wrong, it should be 45 min (def 45 and attack 45) with a 15 min break in between

:D

Maybe I should have added some Nali fruit for half-time too :)

Originally posted by thePROPHET!
Have u ever been in a forest where for hours of walking u see tons of the same single type of a tree?

This map is for fighting; not for some pussy ass nature trail :imu:

Originally posted by SteelHORN
This map is for fighting; not for some pussy ass nature trail :imu:
Fs, ever heard of eyecandy?
/sarcasm start
What happened to the Quality of your maps?
Look @ Ballisitic and AutoRIP...
Even WorseThingsHappensAtSea is looking way better :D
/sarcasm ends

Yay, but i would like to go on a pussy ass nature trail :P

LOL

OK just for you I'll make another map, AS-NatureTrail where the attackers have to collect rare foliage placed around the map.

The defenders could be the park keepers :D

Originally posted by SteelHORN
LOL

OK just for you I'll make another map, AS-NatureTrail where the attackers have to collect rare foliage placed around the map.

The defenders could be the park keepers :D
:eek: w00t, great! :drool: :D

i tried it several times and didn't finish it once (no bots)
but that's because i kept getting distracted by the soccer field :D
btw, ever tried standing on the ball and shooting it around? :lol: